WANTED: AGC(SPS) Mess dress

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by parki85, Sep 22, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have recently promoted to LCpl and the Regiment i am seving in have to wear mess dress in the Jnr ranks mess, we have a mess do comming up in Nov so i am desperate for a set of mess dress but i can not afford to pay to have a set made for me at the moment, i have contacted worthy down and also Costello's but no joy so far. Please if you are selling a set or know some one who is get in touch with me. Thanks in advance.
  2. AGC (SPS) you'll be needing that in XXL then!:)
  3. Cheeky.

I'm hopefully never going to wear mine again, but it's of the taffetta sort, because I've got grandmother's rights. Sorry!
  4. B and T will sell you his for 20 fags and a bottle of Buckfast.
  5. Hi I might be able to help.

What are your measurements I might be able to dig you up a used set
  6. Not XXL at all! I need a female size 8/10 set please!!!! or 12 if i am able to get it taylored to fit me?
  7. That's a Capt's one, and by the sound of it is covered in vomit and semen.

<<AGC SPS Ladies Mess Dress. New style, made by J. A. Orford in 2000. Worn between 2000 and 2008, and stored since owner left the Forces.

Measurements: Size 10. 15.5 inches across jacket shoulders. 18 inches from nape to bottom of jacket. Skirt included (not pictured as in storage) to fit lady 5ft 5inches tall. Includes Capt rank. Miniatures not included.

In used condition, and requires some tailoring work due to tear on skirt zip and minor stitching on waistcoat. Requires drycleaning before use (after some excellent mess nights)!