Wanted: Abu Ayyub al-Masri aka Hamza al-Muhajir

Likes: Jihad, Car Bombing, Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad, Al Qaeda and long walks with his camel, Jamal

Dislikes: Infidels, Shiites, the establishment, moderate Islam, the presence of Infidels in the the Dar ul Islam and people who are too into their looks.

Favourite Book: The Holy Quran, Knights Under the Prophet's Banner by Ayman al-Zawahri and The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan

Film: None (Haram)

Music: None (Haram)

Favourite Food: Kebabs and Halwa

The US have released a picture of the new 'leader' of the Al Qaeda in Iraq

From the BBC

The US military has released an image of a man it believes is the successor to the slain leader of al-Qaeda in Iraq, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.
Nothing indicates to us that he will do differently because he has been in this country for over three to four years now," Major General William Caldwell said
so I guess Al Masri is the new Zarqawi !

*may have made these details up

*may have made these details up

What? You made up the fact that you did not know his age or all of it?

"Our American friends made a little mistake. Before the killing of Zarqawi they had to find a democratic terrorist as an alternative."

Quote marks were used according to reccomendations made by PTP

Juvenal said:
Why couldn't he have simply been named 'Bob', is what I want to know....
Because that's short for Kate, not for 'Abu Ayyub al-Masri aka Hamza al-Muhajir'. Keep up. :)

I'm back to edit - does Sergey's caveat really mean that PTP wants all contentious statements to be in inverted commas, or is Sergey just being his usual 'chop-the-quotes-around-to-make-them-seem-more-interesting-if-you've-never-trawled-through-one-of-his-trolling-threads-before' self? I mean it's beyond contemplation. PTP getting on a high horse. I think I'm going to go with it being the Bolshevik.

ahhhhh, so this is the next bogeyman to scare the little future republican voters to sleep is it?