Wanted: Abu Ayyub al-Masri aka Hamza al-Muhajir

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by castlereagh, Jun 15, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

Likes: Jihad, Car Bombing, Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad, Al Qaeda and long walks with his camel, Jamal

Dislikes: Infidels, Shiites, the establishment, moderate Islam, the presence of Infidels in the the Dar ul Islam and people who are too into their looks.

Favourite Book: The Holy Quran, Knights Under the Prophet's Banner by Ayman al-Zawahri and The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan

Film: None (Haram)

Music: None (Haram)

Favourite Food: Kebabs and Halwa

The US have released a picture of the new 'leader' of the Al Qaeda in Iraq

From the BBC

so I guess Al Masri is the new Zarqawi !

*may have made these details up
  2. *may have made these details up

What? You made up the fact that you did not know his age or all of it?
  3. "Our American friends made a little mistake. Before the killing of Zarqawi they had to find a democratic terrorist as an alternative."

Quote marks were used according to reccomendations made by PTP
  4. Why couldn't he have simply been named 'Bob', is what I want to know....
  5. They're going to have a job getting that name on a playing card...
  6. I swear that pic looks Photoshopped...
  7. Don't be daft the picture is from his Camp Jihad instructors' ID :p
  8. Because that's short for Kate, not for 'Abu Ayyub al-Masri aka Hamza al-Muhajir'. Keep up. :)

I'm back to edit - does Sergey's caveat really mean that PTP wants all contentious statements to be in inverted commas, or is Sergey just being his usual 'chop-the-quotes-around-to-make-them-seem-more-interesting-if-you've-never-trawled-through-one-of-his-trolling-threads-before' self? I mean it's beyond contemplation. PTP getting on a high horse. I think I'm going to go with it being the Bolshevik.
  9. ahhhhh, so this is the next bogeyman to scare the little future republican voters to sleep is it?
  10. Bob is the greatest threat to Eye-Rak. Bob has always been the greatest threat to Eye-Rak....