WANTED - AAC BADGES, INSIGNIA, ETC

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by PLOD, Oct 24, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now don't take the pish !
    I'm putting together a publication on AAC/GPR/RFC Insignia and was hoping that there might be some kind hearted souls out there who, in return for a mention and grovelling thanks in said publication, would like to donate any badges, etc. I am especially after older examples, plus any Flt/Sqn/Regt specific insignia.
    Could really do with a current 7 Regt "DZ FLASH ", any door gunner patches and go on you know you want to - a new stable belt.
    Of course, I know in reality just how tight you lot are, so any items will be gratefully received.

2. I have some badges that might fit the bill!!! I have some squadron/flight badges along with the mighty airgunner badge!!!! Email me where you want them to go.

3. Got a spare Sumo Flight badge - PM me with your address if you want it.

4. I'll have a rummage and let you know AS -I-

5. Del you can have all my badges except the NI Regt "2000 hours MTV" cherished badge

6. DF you are always on the scrounge!! How is life down under?

Would you like the new 7 regt DZ flash or the old 658 one?

Si

7. Thanks guys, a brilliant reply for the first day. Chuffed to naffi breaks.

Si - the new one if you happen to have a spare, mate. Dave was going to get me one but we all know just how reliable he is !!!!!!!!! Bloody student Grants - probably sold it to buy a burger.
    I know that if anyone can get me a new stable belt it will be you. Don't let me down now !!!!!!
    Aus is good. Thought you were coming over for the wedding in December ?! Mrs. wouldn't let you out again ?

Keep em coming fellas, all very much appreciated.[/b]

8. Hello mate,
    What are the dates in December? Her in doors has just been to Canada for 4 weeks so she has no choice mate.......
    Well thats not true, she will probably beat me up and lock me in the cellar again (ha ha)

New badge yeh i have a spare, and leave it with me i will try and get a new stable belt for you..QM's are a bit tight every where at the mo!!!

Si

9. 18th. Dec. All ranks welcome !

10. Del,
    Send details by PM mate times, location, nearest airport but most important where can i stay...
    Cheers bud
    Si

11. COME ON GUYS. I COULD WRITE TIS BOOK ON THE BACK OF A MATCHBOX AT PRESENT. LET'S HAVE A BIT OF ENTHUSIASM !
    CHEERS
    DEL

12. THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORTS SO FAR GUYS. KEEP EM COMING.

13. Some great badges received fellas. I knew you wouldn't let me down.
    Still after Flt, Sqn, Regtl. insignia, please.
    All greatfully received.

14. hay si your a stab twat ...
    big nose ugly gym queen.. love yah guess who :roll:

15. :lol: ah underslungload,
    This must me the DG wanna be...The badge collector.
    Enjoy you skill at arms course wanna be.

Walla