• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Wanted, A Level Classical Studies course books.

L

Lechies

Jumping on an A level course next year, would like to purchase as many of the course books in advance so I don't have to run round purchasing at the last minute. Anyone studied Classical Studies at A level and still have their course books, will be happy to take them off your hands for a fair price.

Lechies said:
Jumping on an A level course next year, would like to purchase as many of the course books in advance so I don't have to run round purchasing at the last minute. Anyone studied Classical Studies at A level and still have their course books, will be happy to take them off your hands for a fair price.
Didn't do it at A-level, but my degree was in classics and I still have a lot of books - let me know what you need and I'll see what I can dig out.

sm.

Latest Threads