WANTED 58 pattern escape ration pouch

Guten abend,

I'm after one of these pouches,
you know the one,
i'm into my bushcraft and i don't want to kick about like i've just stepped out of G10 for men.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

I can pay in buckshee, shineys or paypal...

help me obi-arsers you're my only hope...

Attachments

ugly

LE
That is either 44 or the stuff sold by survival aids in the 80's as SAS webbing, I did have some then!

It looks like a modded 58 pattern water bottle container. But escape/survival kit should not be in your webbing anyway.

Looks like 44 pattern to me and as DD says, survival stuff belongs on your person; not in your webbing!

ugly said:
That is either 44 or the stuff sold by survival aids in the 80's as SAS webbing, I did have some then!
Silvermans sold it in the 80's. I understood it was a limited issue item.

ugly

LE
I had some and also modded a single kidney pouch to carry first aid kit as the patrol scab lifter. Easy to make pouches fit a web belt.

~Never saw one of those. We (North Germany recce/covert) had 24 hours in pockets and 24 hours in belt kit but the 24 was all biccies and glucose.

_Chimurenga_

LE
Gallery Guru
I have a few of these in my collection.

"Pouch Ration Escape"

Nato Stock Number 8465-89-130-0249

jockaneese said:
Guten abend,

I'm after one of these pouches,
you know the one,
i'm into my bushcraft and i don't want to kick about like i've just stepped out of G10 for men.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

I can pay in buckshee, shineys or paypal...

help me obi-arsers you're my only hope...
Saw some new unissued ones last summer in HM Supplies in Camberley. I thought 'Fcuk me. This is old stock and you want how much for it?'