want to transfer regiment (artillery)

does anyone still serving or who has recently left the artillery know which is best regiment within wiltshire, currently in 1st RHA and it is shit, don't want to sign off yet but i don't want to spend anymore time in this regiment as i've been here 4 years and have not enjoyed 1 day. was thinking 14 reg or 32 but don't know what the score is with them and wether they're shit as well?

does anyone still serving or who has recently left the artillery know which is best regiment within wiltshire, currently in 1st RHA and it is shit, don't want to sign off yet but i don't want to spend anymore time in this regiment as i've been here 4 years and have not enjoyed 1 day. was thinking 14 reg or 32 but don't know what the score is with them and wether they're shit as well?

Generally speaking, within Wiltshire, and further afield, what you will find, is all artillery are shit!

Maybe its the RA that you don't like - maybe try for another arm or corps?

In your opinion, what exactly is shit??

Never get any time to ourselves to be in room, constantly in work standing there when there’s nothing on, took our late start mondays off us

What you have stated above is nothing new but it is all about perception. I am assuming you're a Gunner? If you've been in 4 years, why not get yourself promoted? If you are standing around do some low level training. A late start on Monday's is a rare luxury anyway. Are you really saying that after work you don't have time to chill in your room?

Never get any time to ourselves to be in room, constantly in work standing there when there’s nothing on, took our late start mondays off us

Put in for ERE, or just join the TA/reserves. What you just described as a 'shit unit', is normal jogging when not on ops etc.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Have you considered a career in the RAF?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There could possibly be an opening in Air Traffic Control coming up soon.

Latest Threads