Want to transfer - HELP NEEDED!

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by cardno4, Jul 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi everybody .

I was just wondering if there is anyone out there who could provide me with any help/advice regarding transferring to the int corps.

Firstly a little about myself , im currently in the Royal Artillery and have been for 5 years now , im a Bdr (cpl) and after 3 operational tours things are starting to get a bit boring for me.

Im looking at transferring to the int corps as i belive it would be more challenging and just something i'd generally rather do .

I was offered the chance to go int corps after my B.A.R.B test , however for whatever reason i didnt and chose the Artillery.

........anyway :p , so im now looking to transfer but i dont have the first idea about ..

1) What qualifications i need to get into the Int corps
    2) Whether or not they'll even take me
    3) Are there any tests you need to do to be accepted
    4) Do you need to know another language to be in the Int corps or is that just for the linguist side of things ??

Any help/advice given will be greatly appreciated .

Thank you
  2. See PMs!
  3. Just replied to your PM digitalgeek . thanks again
  4. Do it! Best thing I ever did...hope the missus doesn't read this!
  5. Ditto, just wish I'd come across earlier! Drop me a line if you need any more help, I've come across in the last two years, so quite current with the course etc :)
  6. Absolutely. Same goes here. Any help or advice you need let me know. I'm pretty current too! 8)