Want to show off your chopper in the front garden - only £24,999

Last edited:
Gutted I thought was about one of these

$_86.JPG

See, if we all had those hover boots and jetpacks they promised us 50 odd years ago there'd be no need for these things.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
It’s a good thing I don’t drink anymore.

There was a time when I would’ve convinced myself that this is a mega idea after a few whiskeys.

My kids would fucking love playing in that.

It’s a good thing I don’t drink anymore.

There was a time when I would’ve convinced myself that this is a mega idea after a few whiskeys.

My kids would ******* love playing in that.
Have police released you then

Probably been hot started by the current owner by the sounds of it "HAS AN ENGINE THAT SPINS UP WHEN THE STARTER BUTTON IS ENGAGED. "

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
I would totally have that if:

A) I had the money
B) I had the space

Maybe I’ll just wait for the Apache.

Is there a Haynes manual?
By an amazing coincidence...although it is for the naval version - I'd assume they fly much the same although with the wheels it will be easier to push it around the garden.

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
Aaaaaah XZ 179

If you're looking for a few quid off the asking price, I believe I can lower it for you...

See I do believe I made some hasty, black-nasty-esque, gash repairs to this particular aircraft back in those hazy days of NI tours, still drunk from the night before, caught kipping in the back by the Crew Chief, system tested no fault found, "it'll be reet", kick the tyres (skids) etc.

In fact I'm prepared to bet that somewhere on that airframe (either up the arse end underneath the vertical gyro table or inside the AC drop down panel in the rear cabin), there will be a 4 Regt zap sticker "If at first you don't succeed, lower your standards".

Whatever they tell you - a collective servo change will get it flying again.

Fact.

By an amazing coincidence...although it is for the naval version - I'd assume they fly much the same although with the wheels it will be easier to push it around the garden.

Excellent.

Well I've read Chickenhawk so I'm sure I can pick up flying it fairly quickly, maybe see if theres a flight sim game just to have a bit of a practice.
:)

It's a lot of money to spend so I thought I'd better research its features and came up with this advert: