WANT TO BE ON THE COVER OF MENS HEALTH & ON CHANNEL 4?

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by clairem21, Feb 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TV COVER STAR SEARCH

Your chance to appear on TV and on the cover of Men’s Health

Men’s Health, the world’s best-selling men’s lifestyle magazine, has launched the search for a new cover star to appear on the June issue of Men’s Health. Not only that but auditions are being filmed by Channel 4. If shortlisted you’ll get a shot at TV stardom as the prime time programme will be watched by millions of viewers.

So if you think you’ve got what it takes to follow in the footsteps of Jason Statham, Thierry Henry, Freddie Ljungberg and Jonny Wilkinson, read on.

We’re looking for a regular guy with a great physique and a positive mental attitude to match. If a healthy lifestyle and a passion for exercise are your mantras for living we want to meet you! And fast!
    If it’s not you but you know someone who fits the bill then tell them about it.

Auditions will be held in London on the weekend of 28 Feb / 1 March 2009 so we need you to get your entries in double quick. If you're successful you'll be called back for a photo shoot on 7 March 2009.
    The deadline for entries is Monday 23rd February 2009 but we’d prefer it if you could get them in sooner!
    All you need to do to enter is complete a short form online and submit 2-3 recent photographs of yourself. The photographs DO NOT need to be professional.
    Due to the tight deadline we are only able to accept entries online.

GO TO: www.menshealth.co.uk/coverstar

Attached Files:

2. You're looking for 'A Regular Guy with a great physique and a positive mental attitude to match'

You're on ARRSE, we're all old man steptoe look alikes who moan at an Olympic level...

3. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Ok, put me down for it. I fit the bill.

4. Count me in. Will this do? I can supply more.
    Do you have a section on Kebab eating sungods.....

Attached Files:

5. old_fat_and_hairy

Were you issuing a wish list? Or suggesting I should apply. I already have.

6. Do you have to do more than 1 sit up or more than 1 press up to qualify?

7. old_fat_and_hairy

Even said it to me.

8. old_fat_and_hairy

Sorry about that, but I used it to jump start me. Must have been a terrible drain, I need a lot of starting at this time of year.