Want 2 go on tour

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by Bolton_Sig, Oct 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi i am at 204 signal sqn 4mbss who arrived in catterick on the 1st of september aftercompleting op telic 11 and leave, my point is i wamt 2 go baclpn tpur to iraq or afghan but my boss wont let me. eny advice greatley apreciated, sig not gonna giv a n\me
  2. Pleaadse tedll mhe ywhour spehflling isndft raaaeally thsat baacyxxxd.

3. drunken arrsing me thinks
  4. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

They let you operate complex electronic equipment with that spelling, punctuation and grammar? I hope you are actually typing whilst pished out of your head, and do not in fact type like that normally. Otherwise god help us...
  5. "The fingers you have used to dial are too fat. to obtain a special dialing wand, please mash the keypad with your palm now."

6. go into admin office, look in first sight file, see who is trawling, deconflict dates with Sqn forecast of events, approch CofC.That is your best chance, unless one of the following has happened:

1.you have been told to fcuk off already.
    2.having been told to fcuk off you have asked a diff SNCO the same question in an attempt to get the answer you want.
    3. the sqn carried you on last Op
    4. you are a retard.

having studied your query i believe you may fall into option 4 in which case you have your answer.
  7. I have the same problem. I DO want to go on tour but cat win one.

However, I am not retarded.
  8. "cat win one"??????

hmmmm see option 4
  9. Yep, fair one.

But I dont see why missing a 'n' out labels me as retard

?????????? and hmmmm however........... :wink:
  10. I want to go on Ex Longlook in Australia for 2 years but my boss won't let me too! Should I go and see the padre?
    Your boss is duty bound to stop you breaking harmony (not the hair spray) he has to keep your nights out of bed below a set limit in a set period or he will be in the Sh*-.
    My recommendation would be try to obtain some courses or adventure training quals.
    If it's about the money then you could always try getting another job in the evenings. I know people who work in bars, drive for Tesco’s etc, it all adds up. I used to drive (class 1) for an agency at weekends and clear £200 per weekend (and it got me away from the wife's nagging).
    You can't always have what you want, and you can't buck the system.
    That’s my rationale anyway.
  11. 'n' inserted: cant win one.

win what? a goldfish see option 4!
  12. (Anti-wah on)

A tour wild_man

(Anti-wah off)

See option 4 yourself.
  13. since when do you "win" a tour ! you are a mong +

see option 4
  14. I did!! It was to Paris, but it was still a tour.
  15. As I did, to a waterpark.

Wild_man, do one and boil your head,