• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

wanna chat

BB51

Old-Salt
T C why does she have to have a pulse, your to fussy mate.

Enough of this idle chit chat you saucy little minx, a kiss from those soft lips then back to my place for some out of area operations.

xxLadybirdxx said:
Hi there, anyone wanna chat to pass time, plz contact me xx
Opening line of the century!

It may work in your favour to add a little description about you and your intentions.

BB51

Old-Salt
Thanks for clearing that up T C.

Anyway just like to say welcome to Ladybird. Im sure she is lovely.

Hi ladies! wanna chat, I'm a colossal pervert with all the social charms and grace of a Klingon who has been at the Romulan Wine also my intentions are entirely dishonorable...

Does that work?

What is this site turning into with posts like that?! xxLadybirdxx i suggest you try googling faceparty

Hi ladybird,as long as you are female and above legal age and below pention age,pulse is a must,I am stuck in the sandpit bored to hell so I will chat with you :D

are you 35, brown eyed and from the London area? I will then

More evidence required, and judging by the number of xxLxx's posts, not returning to see the consequences.
I confess, had first 'chat' expereince recently (sad, I know) with a fair amount of sex talk from 'Fiona', mention of 'uniforms' as a hobby etc. Then came the classic line from 'her': I love having my c0ck sucked and b@lls squeezed. Nasty. Luckily, vinegar stroke not reached.

What would you like to talk about?
As long as it's about senciple things and not about fluffy handbags then I am always open for a chat.

Latest Threads