Wanna buy a tank (for charity)

My mate has made this model of a Mk1 crossing a trench, he donates these for H4H or similar. It's mahogany, around 17" x 7" x 7". He hand made every
track link, rivet, and barbed wire. He dosent accept a penny for it himself all he asks for is a copy of the charity letter, if anyone is interested, he'd like to
see it raise over £350. PM me, or if any RTR regiment or other want's it for their mess gis a shout ps it'll be in a glass case

Attachments

CanteenCowboy

LE
Book Reviewer
That is an amazing model, and I have very little interest in "Tanks", Grandad was in original tanks in WW1, but he was conscripted into as he was at the time a trainee mechanic. But again pass on to the craftsman that it is an amazing model, and I hope it raises money for such a good cause, personally I think its worth more than £500.

That is an amazing model, and I have very little interest in "Tanks", Grandad was in original tanks in WW1, but he was conscripted into as he was at the time a trainee mechanic. But again pass on to the craftsman that it is an amazing model, and I hope it raises money for such a good cause, personally I think its worth more than £500.
Not bad for a bloke in his 70's,

He did this chally 2 last year

Attachments