wanking

#1
Not been lucky with the girls. Got advice from the dogging thread- thanks guys.

I think the most reliable solution is to improve my wanking technique. Any suggestions?
 
#2
try doing it to yourself, not on tramps.
 
#3
One technique where you strangle yourself so it apparently increases the sensation when you blow your load.



They need to teach the technique better in Bridgend though!!! :twisted:
 
#4
allyjs said:
One technique where you strangle yourself so it apparently increases the sensation when you blow your load.

They need to teach the technique better in Bridgend though!!! :twisted:
good if your just hanging around,

 
#6
Get a Dyson Vac - the one with the super duper no blowbak side nozzle. Smear bell end with suitable lubricant. "St Ives Whipped Silk, Intense Body Lotion 420ml" springs to mind. Detach the super duper no blowbak side nozzle and slide over widgie. Turn power on & off intermittently, sit back and enjoy.

A mate I know told me about this - I'm just passing it on you understand... Right ??
 
#7
Busta-Gut said:
Get a Dyson Vac - the one with the super duper no blowbak side nozzle. Smear bell end with suitable lubricant. "St Ives Whipped Silk, Intense Body Lotion 420ml" springs to mind. Detach the super duper no blowbak side nozzle and slide over widgie. Turn power on & off intermittently, sit back and enjoy.

A mate I know told me about this - I'm just passing it on you understand... Right ??
Ummmm ....... right. il stick to me good old henry.......
 
#8
But Henry's GAY

My mate said the Dyson is straight as a narrow.

Or was it Hard as a Marrow.

Shee it, too many wobbly pops. :cry:
 
#10
If you want a smilie, click on the left link when replying,

otherwise test out the super duper dyson.

Henry's are arrse fodder.

Parrently. :p
 
#11
Busta-Gut said:
If you want a smilie, click on the left link when replying,

otherwise test out the super duper dyson.

Henry's are arrse fodder.

Parrently. :p
Neither are much use to me apart from in their original capacity as a cleaning device. Or maybe that wasn't their original capacity and they were always meant to be a gentleman's companion :twisted:
 
#14
I remember when I was a nig and some old sweat was telling us about using the old plastic covered mattress.

Fold it in half, lube up then go at it doggy style!

Apparently works better when there is a porn mag on the top!
 
#15
Use your left hand init!

Talking of hoovers there is a nurse in my unit who had to deal with a chap who "injured" himself with a dyson hahahaha
 
#16
A complex trick but, put your Mums watch on your right wrist, stand behind the curtain and do it around that.
That way it looks like your Mum is doing it for you.
For added effect put on some of her perfume and paint your nails.
 
#17
monkey_tech said:
A complex trick but, put your Mums watch on your right wrist, stand behind the curtain and do it around that.
That way it looks like your Mum is doing it for you.
For added effect put on some of her perfume and paint your nails.
Hahaha you sicko!













(you forgot to mention run your hand under the cold tap first to, added effect as the hand will then be colder than the rest of you body)

:wink:
 
#18
Jiffy Gloves
Swarfega
Small Ball Bearings

Put the gloves on - add some ball bearings and apply the swarfega -

apparently :idea: :idea:
 
#20
Stick a can of deoderant up your jacksy with the top on not knowing wether it will come off as you take it out will give you a risk factor that will have your man fat bubbling nicely
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dashing_Chap The NAAFI Bar 24
C The NAAFI Bar 34
beagleboy The NAAFI Bar 36

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top