Wanking material

Discussion in 'Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs' started by vinniethemanxcat, Apr 12, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It looks like a really badly modded 350z. Says it has a top speed of 130mph so slower than 350z as well.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Aye. You'll be correct on the 350Z front. I'm on the 350Z-UK forum and it's been debated and ripped to pieces on numerous occasions.
  3. The super car, with the number plate 'Cexi', is the only one of its kind in the world.

Customised from a 2005 Rolls-Royce, the four-seater Phantom DC Concept was designed by its wealthy mystery owner including gull-wing doors.

Firstly the number plate should be four letters and start with a C............you get my drift.

Secondly the 'mystery designer / owner' is clearly a tasteless chav fuckwit with no respect for the original car he's completely fucked about with to create this monstrosity. No doubt if asked to comment he'd reply along the lines of Wicked doh init?

Finally to agree with the OP they're clearly in desperate need of the millions we're throwing at them in foreign aid, really grips my shit!
  4. Give me a 350Z any day, this thing has been proper fucked over, it's hideous!!
  5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Can I have 3 Bentley Continentals, one Bentley Razor Back by Muliner, a Jag Mk 1X (there is one coming up at Bonhams one hears) and a rare Mk 10 Jag and a 16HP Blackstone oil engine, then with the change, a Riley 1.5 and a Rover P5. The Coupe not the barge. And an E Type. Not the V8, the convertable. A 1200 VW Beetle, a Morris 1000 in taupe and a Mini Cooper.

Keep the change. Cheers.
  6. More like ****** material because only a complete tosspot would befoul a car like this.

Gull wing doors only look right on some lambos and a couple of mercs IE, where they are DESIGNED into the concept. This bloke is obviously a twat with too much money to burn.

Reminds me of Emirati royalty though More money than brains
  7. 850 grand for a second hand car that only does 130 MPH and isnt a classic (and looks like a kid designed it)?

And how much is a brand new unbuggered about with Roller? Or a top of the line Bently?

And what else could I get for a lot less than £850,000 from a proper car builder.
  8. had a 350Z with a 400Bhp kt on it before I got married..... sigh how life changes ;)
  9. Looks a pile of shit that a wealthy boy racer would drive.