Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Custers_undercrackers, May 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

That has to be an April 1st story.
  2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

? I think I might be missing something.
  3. That has got to be one of the best WAH's ever
  4. I can't see it, damn MoD fun police!
  5. been done before......

Nothing new in Self rape
  6. I just thought it was a thread about all the wankers that hang about on here have ago at poeple for no reason.

Turns out it's just some crap joke from 1997.
  7. Most of the people that get popped at generally deserve it...... However the thread could be about those valiant and heroic folk that suck up to trolling pie munchers just as easily.

It could also be about cryptic gutless people that just won't say what they really mean.

I don't deny that I am a w@nker though and a sexual self attacker.
  8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

And for any poor sod who needs an excuse to knock one off the wrist, a Doctor writes...

"Frequent masturbation may help men cut their risk of contracting prostate cancer, Australian researchers have found. It is believed that carcinogens may build up in the prostate if men do not ejaculate regularly, BBC News reported on Wednesday. The researchers surveyed more than 1,000 men who had developed prostate cancer, and 1,250 men who had not. They found that men who had ejaculated the most between the ages of 20 and 50 were the least likely to get cancer. Men who ejaculated more than five times each week were a third less likely to develop prostate cancer."
  9. Do you have a softer side MDN? You know, a kinda fluffy white bunny side? ;-)
  10. I know, the big nasty internet picker oners.

11. Yes, just in that gap between his ballbag and anus.
  12. I could post about what a waste of skin you are, that would lead to a PM from BoBoth saying 'Don't listen to them, they are nothing but nasty bullies, I'll look after you'

Instead I'll just say

Please post elsewhere you nipple
  13. Do you? That's bad drills, your not good enough for us if you can't suck up every drop through your nose.