Wankathon on C4

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by soldier-w, Feb 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. From the Beeb...

Would anyone care to sponsor me 'per stroke'? I'll split the money with the ABF and some ropey old fertility clinic.

And does anyone know if there is a resettlement course I can attend which qualifies me for this position?

2. Somebody must have been listening to our drunken ramblins in Pizza hut, one afternoon many moons ago and stole our idea. we came up with this as something that would be so funny if it was broadcast on TV. (Although we never thought it likely)

We came up with the acronym W.A.N.K.O.F.F but now I'm sober I can't remember for the life of me what it stood for. I do however remember that we managed to disgust many chavs who were sat by us and after hour had emptied pizza hut at buffet time. That could have also had something to do with us laughing at the fat kids for piling their plates with pizza. We thought we were being quiet and discrete about it until we saw the evil looks we were getting as people were leaving.

3. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

4. They just keep shuffling it around!

5. Sponser you per stroke - FFS what is any charity going to do with 15p? (at 15p per stroke).......

Ratcatcher