ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

Wank ways to spend your leave?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by PapaGolf, Dec 28, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Instead of hitting the Dutch and German shops for seriously oversized pyrotechnics in preparation for New Years eve, I'm mootching around a country park in the cold and rain with friends and our half dozen children. What utter shit!
    What other wank ways have you spent your leave?

2. You seem to have answered your own question ;-)

3. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Well I'm currently in an Austrian hospital that does not have any spare private rooms.
    One guy on ventilator getting his nappy changed every 3 hours, one guy who looks 90+ and goes for a piss every 30 mins, and a morose snowborder that appears to have used his face as a brake.
    Meanwhile the Mrs is texting me telling me how good the fresh snow is now that the sun has come out........

4. I imagine Austria is very pretty at this time of year, do you have a window? Speedy recovery.

5. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

I'm next to the shitter.....
    Thanks.
    They told me 48hrs, but I'm going mental after 20.......

I hope to be cross country skiing by Sunday, with one arm in a cast to stop me ripping the dozen stitches out, and a fluid bottle in my pocket (elbow minus its fluid sack).

6. Reading this thread through DII while on duty!

7. At least you can rely on the nurse to assist you when it comes to eye candy.

8. getting fcucking married in 97....

9. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

I shit out there too, I've got the old or chunky ones, both shifts.

The plaster nurse rested my knuckles on her pert right breast though, maybe thinking my arm was still numb........

10. Rear guard?

11. Leave? Bloody LEAVE?????

I wish! Nope, I'll get a few weeks off in March.

12. Coughing my ring up, Christmas bronchitis -> chest infection which started the moment I got home for the start of the Christmas hols, admittedly not helped by a 40-a-day habit - to illustrate just how shitty I feel, I've actually been to the doctor this morning and have been smoking 5-10 a day since the start. That's very serious, right there.

Il medico was sarcastic: "Hullo stranger, come to see me every five years whether you need to or not?". I was curt: "Ha bloody ha. Just write me a scrip for seven days' amoxycillin and I'll see you in 2017."

13. Rather lovely toothache/sinus pain since about 19th can't wait for this shitty "Holiday" to be over with so I can get to a dentist/doctors. On the plus side I nearly passed out when I drank some tea a while back.

14. Duty - 31st Dec...

15. FFS, don't drink tea! That's really bad for you, that'll learn you. Malt, and plenty of it. Trust me I'm an Engineer....