Wank bank

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by looney, Feb 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My first deposit into my now well filled account was as a teen, having Fiona Bla Bla sitting on my shoulders while i rode my bike, her with a denim skirt on, she was definitely getting off on the back of my neck.

My second would be my Mums mate, while staying over at hers, saw her in the bathroom naked on the scales, my Brother also made a deposit into his account.

So so sad i know.

What's in your bank..

2. The girl that does the letters on countdown!! Not Vorderman although now i would have to think twice. Vorderman and the new girl now theres something worth bashing one out for!!

3. That's not your wank bank, you wont still have a deposit box in twenty years time with her in it.

4. A friend of my elder sister's was staying over and made my night by forgetting to close the bedroom door when getting undressed. I got a full frontal eyeful and the revelation that females get hairy down there too.

Edited to point out, I was a small child at the time. She's not so tidy-looking these days.

5. who cares i throw myself around to the image of them too lezzing off all the time!!

6. daywalker

daywalker LE Reviewer

The wifes best friend's clout, a picture of which I found on her phone when she asked me to do something on it for her.
    Also the text where some bloke she was shagging was getting told how much she wanted a fisting!!!!

Oh and just to clarify was stuff was on wifes mates phone !!!!

7. I used to babysit for a couple, years ago, while they were out I was rooting round 'as you do' and found some photos of the woman dressed up is all the sexy finery, stockings, suspenders - the works, oh happy days!

I must of not put them back properly as she sussed it, one New Years eve when she was pissed she asked me about the pics, I went bright red as you do, she told me not to worry and gave the longest and 1st proper french kiss of my life, I was only 13 or 14 - Oh happy days!!

8. Thought this was going to be about HSBC.

9. I hope you texted all these things to your own phone for posterity

10. daywalker

daywalker LE Reviewer

I did try but being a phone Mong failed miserably, however I do smile on the inside everytime I see said mate !!!

11. I purchased a Spy Pen off ebay and set it up the bathroom when my missus' fit mate came to stay. Got a high quality ten minute video of her lathering in the shower ... and having a shit.

If anyone asks I did it for security reasons ... I was concerned with gipsies stealing my brass shower curtain rings and needed to keep an eye on it. Although she must have thought something was up when i kept asking her if she wanted a shower every ten minutes.

12. vvaannmmaann - Thought this was going to be about HSBC.

Or about something similiar to a bottle bank, but for wanking material. Recycle it and send it out to Africa ... I'm sure an tribesman somewhere in darkest deepest Africa would appreciate some old soggy well used German hardcore.

13. When I was a young lad, I enjoyed dressing up as a girl. I would often call myself Fiona. There was a local boy that was a little bit naive, and he often gave me lifts on his shoulders whilst riding his bike.

I used to get off against his neck as he rode me around. Thankfully he never realised I was a boy.

I wonder where he is now..........

14. I once bought a spy pen and positioned it looking into a next door neighbors bedroom window, I used to keep filming this lad as he dressed up as a girl..........saw him on another boys shoulders once, smiling for some reason - wonder what happened to him!

15. you little minx........