• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

walts

You have to take your hat off to these maniacs .Cant say dressing up as royal marines goes down well in a communist country or whatever hong kong is nowadays. Though having to get another manfacturer to fix their plastic sa80 is taking the
quest for realism too far :lol: .
And they have built their own gpmg utter madness havent started naked roll mat fighting yet though .

After reading the requirements to get in THE REG on that rather informative site www.walts.co.uk do I still have to do the same course?

I am a non white, one parent, lesbian, white lightning drinking, crack smoking, Elizabeth Duke gold (frequent buyer card) customer & signed up labour Party member?

Luv you Toni & cherie :p

P.S Can you get the beret in Burberry?

J

BBear

LE
Kit Reviewer
Wow...with those qualifications the skys the limit....how does starting as Brigadier sound? CGS in 5 years! With dental plan!

Newbie_Doc said:
BFG 9000 said:
Apart from www.walts.co.uk you mean?

TTFN

BFG
This is a quote from their bio page..."Steven's granddad was an S.A.S. doctor & he knows all about different bloods that you have to put into someone that's been shot or exploded"

Oh my god!!
My favourite has to be "Thomas - He's actually seen a real gun once (not on the telly) in london last year with his uncle."

Priceless

Latest Threads