walts

found this on the net!
http://rm45.com/

fcuking walts have got more kit than we do!

anyway, anyone found other sites of this nature?

S5

You have to take your hat off to these maniacs .Cant say dressing up as royal marines goes down well in a communist country or whatever hong kong is nowadays. Though having to get another manfacturer to fix their plastic sa80 is taking the
quest for realism too far :lol: .
And they have built their own gpmg utter madness havent started naked roll mat fighting yet though .

not seen that before!
please tell me it was started by arrsers!

S5

DPM ChestRig

Sometimes the webbing is too bulky in confined space (like inside a tank or a public transport...e.g. bus)
Combat bus! :D :D :D

Nice badge placement :)

ha the sgt stripes on the arm.. wtf. firstly not on the arm with cs95 rank slide! secondly wrong arm! thirdly upside down!

S5

actually im surprised they havent gone for the classic walt sas smock!

After reading the requirements to get in THE REG on that rather informative site www.walts.co.uk do I still have to do the same course?

I am a non white, one parent, lesbian, white lightning drinking, crack smoking, Elizabeth Duke gold (frequent buyer card) customer & signed up labour Party member?

Luv you Toni & cherie :p

P.S Can you get the beret in Burberry?

J

BBear

LE
Kit Reviewer
Wow...with those qualifications the skys the limit....how does starting as Brigadier sound? CGS in 5 years! With dental plan!

walts.co.uk must be a wind-up!

i thought the marines werent too hot with vehicles anyway!

Awww, Ave pissed me sen!!!

BFG 9000 said:
Apart from www.walts.co.uk you mean?

TTFN

BFG
This is a quote from their bio page..."Steven's granddad was an S.A.S. doctor & he knows all about different bloods that you have to put into someone that's been shot or exploded"

Oh my god!!

Newbie_Doc said:
BFG 9000 said:
Apart from www.walts.co.uk you mean?

TTFN

BFG
This is a quote from their bio page..."Steven's granddad was an S.A.S. doctor & he knows all about different bloods that you have to put into someone that's been shot or exploded"

Oh my god!!
My favourite has to be "Thomas - He's actually seen a real gun once (not on the telly) in london last year with his uncle."

Priceless