walts

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by olddearhunter, Nov 5, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. er...in current climate...good luck!

http://www.faceparty.com/mazzybelle

" i now have 21 piercings and short spiky hair.i play a lotta rugby also - am on england U19's but need another knee operation so i'm out4the season. i want to join the army as an officer, doing translating and interpreting through the intelligence corps. i will chat to most anyone (tho i do not appreciate being sent pictures of you naked as soon as we start talking! PLS WAIT TO BE ASKED!!! lol) "

21 piercings, short spiky hair, plays rugby. SURELY A CANDIDATE FOR THE RLC IF EVER I HEARD OF ONE!

Not quite up to the standard of the female officer (usually blond, bigtitted, and of course dippy) in the Int Corps!

Attached Files:

2. I'd hit it!

3. our female officers are not dippy.

4. Wanting to be an Officer in the Army, even though she clearly isn't suitable, doesn't make her a walt now, does it?

5. 21 piercings?? 8O

6. I got a piercing once.

7. Oh come on! She's 19 and obviously being a little expressive / rebellious with the piercings, which can be removed! Or is it that she writes like a chav that makes her unsuitable?

8. Unsuitable.....full stop! So there Dozy :p

9. Why not? Good for her, I say. ;)

10. Slacky, I do believe you're a shhhhnob! :D

11. Nice b**bs!

12. Nah I'm not a snoooooobbb Dozy - just think a little realism is required here hehe! However I'm sure the Int Corps would have her as a soldier if that's what she wants to do.

Oh and did anyone notice that she admits to taking drugs?

13. Looking for a knee operation already! - " hope I die before get old"

At 6'2'' she will need to be chaperoned by SO2 Dig on her familiarisation visit.

14. sounds like a volunteer for back to back to back tours.

15. Bet he tries to shag her as well. :twisted: