walts

er...in current climate...good luck!

http://www.faceparty.com/mazzybelle

" i now have 21 piercings and short spiky hair.i play a lotta rugby also - am on england U19's but need another knee operation so i'm out4the season. i want to join the army as an officer, doing translating and interpreting through the intelligence corps. i will chat to most anyone (tho i do not appreciate being sent pictures of you naked as soon as we start talking! PLS WAIT TO BE ASKED!!! lol) "

21 piercings, short spiky hair, plays rugby. SURELY A CANDIDATE FOR THE RLC IF EVER I HEARD OF ONE!

Not quite up to the standard of the female officer (usually blond, bigtitted, and of course dippy) in the Int Corps!

Attachments

CaptainBlackadder said:
Wanting to be an Officer in the Army, even though she clearly isn't suitable, doesn't make her a walt now, does it?
Oh come on! She's 19 and obviously being a little expressive / rebellious with the piercings, which can be removed! Or is it that she writes like a chav that makes her unsuitable?

Nah I'm not a snoooooobbb Dozy - just think a little realism is required here hehe! However I'm sure the Int Corps would have her as a soldier if that's what she wants to do.

Oh and did anyone notice that she admits to taking drugs?

Looking for a knee operation already! - " hope I die before get old"

At 6'2'' she will need to be chaperoned by SO2 Dig on her familiarisation visit.

JESUS H CHRIST!!!
It;s amazing the things you find when you're bored and try typing your own name into Google.

a) yes, the piercings can come out.
b) the hair is now long
c) the knee is now well
d) considering the fact that I will be graduating from University with a good - fluent knowledge of 6 foreign languages, and only failed my RCB on medical grounds, I'd like to think yes, I am rather suitable.
e) and I fail to see how me being 6'2" and a rugby player is relevant...unless any of you are intimidated by that? I'd hate to think our armed forces are worried by a woman who can reach things down from the top shelf herself, while she's barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen.

Anything else???

Secondly...(and I think it's a fair request given the slating I just got...) anyone care to tell me what a 'walt' is?

Maz x

mazzle said:
JESUS H CHRIST!!!
It;s amazing the things you find when you're bored and try typing your own name into Google.

a) yes, the piercings can come out.
b) the hair is now long
c) the knee is now well
d) considering the fact that I will be graduating from University with a good - fluent knowledge of 6 foreign languages, and only failed my RCB on medical grounds, I'd like to think yes, I am rather suitable.
e) and I fail to see how me being 6'2" and a rugby player is relevant...unless any of you are intimidated by that? I'd hate to think our armed forces are worried by a woman who can reach things down from the top shelf herself, while she's barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen.

Anything else???

Secondly...(and I think it's a fair request given the slating I just got...) anyone care to tell me what a 'walt' is?

Maz x
Maz,

Ignore the ramblings of some of the dried out and passed over prats on this thread - bless them. We have a very effective Intelligence Corps Association to deal with the needs of such welfare cases :D .
We are not heightist and frankly a Corps ladies rugby team might do a little better than the gentlemen have been doing recently (sorry chaps!).

If you have an interest in joining the Corps and have not already made contact through your OTC/local recruiting office about an introductory visit to the Corps etc PM me.

Alas the SO2 Dig the chaps mention has moved on.

Latest Threads