Walts

Been watching a lot of the A Team lately, they seem to act like walts in every episode, Face always walts about something, getting free money etc, making fortunes from walting, I have a theory.

The epidemic of walting started when the youth watched the A Team, and thought it was ok to walt, and make loads of cash from the walting stuff, Mr T and George Peppard should be done for this, and kept away from snickers bars, agree??

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
otterlygreat said:
Have at you sir, how very dare you, I will meet you at dawn for a good slanging match
Can you bring your Mum please? I hear she has got a spectacularly slack arsehole and likes coconuts rubbed vigorously against her cl1toris whist having her nipples twisted with pliers :twisted:

HOW VERY DARE YOU SIR!!! Besides its melons she likes. Bring your sister, a female version of you I think, oh no, that was you in Thailand, with the lady boys

otterlygreat said:
HOW VERY DARE YOU SIR!!! Besides its melons she likes. Bring your sister, a female version of you I think, oh no, that was you in Thailand, with the lady boys
Hello rarden. See you're back again. Tool.

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
otterlygreat said:
Not yet ;) But who knows - one day I could be too p1ssed to notice.

And to be fair, if some of the men look like this 'world famous ladyboy' (called "Emma", if you know a bit about Pattaya), you can't blame some of the blottto'd boys for getting shafted by 'her', can you?

Latest Threads