Walts

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by otterlygreat, Sep 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Been watching a lot of the A Team lately, they seem to act like walts in every episode, Face always walts about something, getting free money etc, making fortunes from walting, I have a theory.

The epidemic of walting started when the youth watched the A Team, and thought it was ok to walt, and make loads of cash from the walting stuff, Mr T and George Peppard should be done for this, and kept away from snickers bars, agree??

2. Stay off the meths!

3. Its a sound theory, also knight rider was a walt programme, as if that could happen, also Charmed was waltish, but good looking birds, pics please

4. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Oh, I get it -

YOU ARE A SPAMING, TROLLING CNUT!

Good job there. Well done.

5. Have at you sir, how very dare you, I will meet you at dawn for a good slanging match

6. Command_doh

Can you bring your Mum please? I hear she has got a spectacularly slack arsehole and likes coconuts rubbed vigorously against her cl1toris whist having her nipples twisted with pliers :twisted:

7. Talking of Walts, why have you walted in the Intelligence Cell? Even the NAAFI would have rejected this rubbish.

8. HOW VERY DARE YOU SIR!!! Besides its melons she likes. Bring your sister, a female version of you I think, oh no, that was you in Thailand, with the lady boys

9. Hello rarden. See you're back again. Tool.

10. I am not Rarden Reaper I can assure you, I have posted on here before though, but I am not rarden, please do not associate me with that thing again

11. Command_doh

Not yet ;) But who knows - one day I could be too p1ssed to notice.

And to be fair, if some of the men look like this 'world famous ladyboy' (called "Emma", if you know a bit about Pattaya), you can't blame some of the blottto'd boys for getting shafted by 'her', can you?

[​IMG]

12. The similarities though are astounding. The main one being you both post complete and utter shite and do a fabulous impression of being skiplickers.

13. I did her you know, was great, cant blame me though, had been in the jungle for 6 days, best blow ever, back to ir sir, dawn?

14. best blow ever?

Did you spit or swallow?

15. HOW VERY DARE YOU, I gargle, you?