Walts on the Box (19/10/10)

ITV are doing a programme called Cheats and Scams and there's a bit of walt outing on it by all accounts. One of them is that SAS bluffer who had all them gallantry gongs up.

Perfect, just in time for Remembrance Day, now every mong and windowlicker will be turning up to try and ridicule an OAP who has mounted his Africa Star and his Italy Star in the wrong order.
No they won't!

The Walts, like Jack just mentioned, stand out like a set of bulldogs bollocks!

now every mong and windowlicker will be turning up to try and ridicule an OAP who has mounted his Africa Star and his Italy Star in the wrong order.
A sound reason to fill them in, my grandpappy once turned up at Remembrance with medal ribbons looking a bit shoddy. The fact that they were over 55 years old made no difference to me as I forearm dropped the scruffy cnut to the floor and toe pegged him in the arrsebone.

Just because you are old doesn't mean your standards should drop. Ask a different capbadge about standards though, BATS have none :D

For all the trouser arousings that walts inspire I'm surprised none have ever been filled in at a parade, I saw a few likely candidates last year, not for walting but for dragging their po faced and donkey hipped wives to the all day tear fest ...

I'll go along this year wearing my sandy beret with my GC, VC, MOH, LOH, Heroine of the Soviet Union and Knitting Badge.

Being ex-SASSS I will be wearing black gaffer tape across my eyes so nobody recognises me.

I will be expecting youngsters yo buy me beer in The Trafalgar afterwards.

Perfect, just in time for Remembrance Day, now every mong and windowlicker will be turning up to try and ridicule an OAP who has mounted his Africa Star and his Italy Star in the wrong order.
No self-respecting walt would bother themselves with paltry stars.

It's VC's all the way baby - with bars!

Q

They're supposed to be in a particular order?

Fuck........ I have SAM GS(gulf) Gulf 1991 LSGC and my sons Man of the Match Medal or the MM as I like to call it........ and from my school trip to Austria a Downhill Skiing Medal or DSM.

What order should they be worn in????

Alphabetical, unless you can work out a way of spelling rude words with them.