Walts in space? Its more likely than you think!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by COTTON_PICKING_GOB_SHYTE, Nov 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Colonial Marines

[​IMG]

This is the reason we don't have no aliens or predators walking into our house any time they want shoving us around.

God bless you heroes.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Never forget. :oops:

2. Sadly they have failed to notice whilst posing for the Camera that there is an Alien behind them. Badmin of the highest order.

3. Isn't that Johnny Vegas in the red bandanna?

4. crabby, I thought it was Chris Moyles

5. Is the guy on the far left standing beside the alien Hugo Weaving ?

Is the chick at the front Meg Ryan ?

Maybe it's a celeb lookalike competition ?

6. WTF. There are some sad individuals!! Get a life, oh and have a few salads!

Like the guy with the red bandana, foam bullets and a right angle torch on his kit.......well mean, and what is that on the right! Why is she dressed as a pilot, it looks more like the underslung load.

7. Well, I say we take off and nuke them from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure.

8. Reminds me of the Louis Theroux weird weekends "UFO Hunters" episode :p

They had Louis standing on the beach with some kind of plasma gun, shooting at lights in the sky. They had a whole rank structure and went on patrols to protect earth from aliens :S

Some people eh.

9. Well at least these ones are not copying or imitating real life military units, which does cause a lot of problems with some people.

I assume they do the same stuff as those Star Wars chaps and chapettes, turning up at conventions and parades and such.

10. One of the members is called Padsbrat 8O

11. On another point,i can just not understand why grown men get into these sci-fi things........

......then again!

Attached Files:

12. One for the Ladies...

[​IMG]

13. I'd have thought that in the far future they'd be well past the stage of using right angled torches FFS...

...what? It's a right angled multi-spectral laser illuminator?

:roll:

Rodney2q

14. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

...wiping tears from my eyes...

Rodney2q

15. Google Tron Guy. The man is an Internet Legend!