WALTS are now fair game! Info for Walt Hunters.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Chunkie, Jul 2, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Under the Uniforms Act 1894 and Army Act 1955 (This has recently been updated in 2006)

Military uniforms not to be worn without authority.E+W+S+N.I.(1)It shall not be lawful for any person not serving in Her Majesty’s Military Forces to wear without Her Majesty’s permission the uniform of any of those forces, or any dress having the appearance or bearing any of the regimental or other distinctive marks of any such uniform: Provided that this enactment shall not prevent . . . . . . F1 any persons from wearing any uniform or dress in the course of a stage play performed in a place duly licensed or authorised for the public performance of stage plays, or in the course of a music hall or circus performance, or in the course of any bona fide military representation.
    (2)If any person contravenes this section he shall be liable on summary conviction to a fine not exceeding [F2level 3 on the standard scale].

Which means a £1000.00 fine and/or 1 months imprisonment.
    So any Walt can be reported to the police especially on November 11th. :excited:
    • Like Like x 1
  2. WGAFF?
    • Like Like x 2
  3. TCO
  4. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Doesn't say anything about wearing unearned medals so I'm all right
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Members of the MHC?
  6. Rotflmao
  7. There was a few out this weekend for the Armed Forces day remembrance parades.
    I think it is the Walter Cumpter club (Facebook) pushes a few pictures up of the best ones.

The best had to be that one at Woolwich paying his respects to Drummer Lee. He even took in the press. Who published his photo and name.

2 sets of collar dogs (RM & SAS) a sheriffs badge, a RAF Sqn badge on the sleeve of a lovatt jacket and a rack which dated from Waterloo to Afghan.

It just looked so wrong, laughable but wrong
  8. hotel_california

hotel_california LE Book Reviewer

9. Its only HM uniforms so I'll be trotting down to tescos in my Wehrmacht Obergefreiter Gebirgstruppen kit no worries ...
    • Like Like x 5
  10. The Walter Cumpter Club?

Please tell me you made that up.
  11. that is some quality nut jobbing
  12. ROFL.jpg

(I'm not sure how you 'drope' a taco - I assume it's a Mexican thing?)
  13. sup rec

sup rec LE Book Reviewer

I think he means Walter Cumper, the new version of the Walter Mitty Hunters Club
  14. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

You mean this chap?

15. Waterloo medal is worth a few bob. Should have followed him, give him the good news, knicked the Waterloo and it would have been logged as a mugging. Thus furnishing you with the pleasure of giving him a good shoeing plus a few quid for the medal, happy days.