• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

WALTS are now fair game! Info for Walt Hunters.

Under the Uniforms Act 1894 and Army Act 1955 (This has recently been updated in 2006)

Military uniforms not to be worn without authority.E+W+S+N.I.(1)It shall not be lawful for any person not serving in Her Majesty’s Military Forces to wear without Her Majesty’s permission the uniform of any of those forces, or any dress having the appearance or bearing any of the regimental or other distinctive marks of any such uniform: Provided that this enactment shall not prevent . . . . . . F1 any persons from wearing any uniform or dress in the course of a stage play performed in a place duly licensed or authorised for the public performance of stage plays, or in the course of a music hall or circus performance, or in the course of any bona fide military representation.
(2)If any person contravenes this section he shall be liable on summary conviction to a fine not exceeding [F2level 3 on the standard scale].

Which means a £1000.00 fine and/or 1 months imprisonment.
So any Walt can be reported to the police especially on November 11th. :excited:

There was a few out this weekend for the Armed Forces day remembrance parades.
I think it is the Walter Cumpter club (Facebook) pushes a few pictures up of the best ones.

The best had to be that one at Woolwich paying his respects to Drummer Lee. He even took in the press. Who published his photo and name.

2 sets of collar dogs (RM & SAS) a sheriffs badge, a RAF Sqn badge on the sleeve of a lovatt jacket and a rack which dated from Waterloo to Afghan.

It just looked so wrong, laughable but wrong

I think it is the Walter Cumpter club (Facebook) pushes a few pictures up of the best ones.

The best had to be that one at Woolwich paying his respects to Drummer Lee. He even took in the press. Who published his photo and name.

2 sets of collar dogs (RM & SAS) a sheriffs badge, a RAF Sqn badge on the sleeve of a lovatt jacket and a rack which dated from Waterloo to Afghan.

that is some quality nut jobbing

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer

You mean this chap?

http://www.arrse.co.uk/waltenkommando/199337-sas-capt.html

Waterloo medal is worth a few bob. Should have followed him, give him the good news, knicked the Waterloo and it would have been logged as a mugging. Thus furnishing you with the pleasure of giving him a good shoeing plus a few quid for the medal, happy days.

Where does that leave all the builders cutting about in DPM/Desert cam noddy suit jkts etc? For that matter will wearing any maroon/red T-shirt Levis and desbos put you in the frame?

Outside of someone scamming money out of the public when would one be sad and bitter enough to drop the dime on some other sad wazzock to the bill anyway?

I believe the Met Police are currently looking for that particular dipshit!

Latest Threads