Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by Mullah-Lite, Dec 26, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My son gave me a 'chef's hat' for Christmas. I wore it while cookking the Christmas dinner and all went, as usual, swimmingly.

As I have never received any training in catering, am I guilty of walting, or is this excusable?
  2. No, you're not a walt, just a cnut.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. You must be ex-ACC then.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. A few years ago when I was a WO in the Kate I used to wear a chefs hat when mixing chemicals in my lab when training bdo's to mix chemicals for injection into bomb fuses to neutralise them. As usual Lt Col fucking Marsh, a student, turned up late and as I was wearing a head dress of sorts I saluted him. The wanker complained and whinged that I had saluted him whilst wearing innapropriate headgear. Tosser.
  5. Were you wearing it back to front and singing "I'm walting backwards for Christmas"?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Should have had the cunt for being late.

By and large the cyclic imperative of time usually rises up to meet such charmers. What goes round, comes round.

7. I have to agree with CTD........you are a cnut of the first water.
  8. Why cant these cunts just walt as RLC or something,then they wouldnt draw any attention and everyone is happy.
  9. I got a hammer out this morning to put a picture hook up,doesn't make me a fuckin' builder does it?
  10. Well I can certainly say that you are the most boring unfunny cunt of 2012...I've been eating a lot of Dry Roasted so if you'd like to come round and "eat the peanuts outta my shit" then pm me
  11. Not one of those either if you saw the fuckin' mess I made putting one picture hook up.Don't work with tools when pissed.
  12. True - Applies to working with any Airborne personages too. Don't work with them when they are pissed. They get all fighty and stuff

13. You've met Mrs TSNM then?
  14. You've never seen a John Bishop DVD, clearly.