walting with a desert dpm shirt in nandos

So... desert dpm shirt with OG ACF slides in Nandos, fashion statement?

20210709_201448.jpg

Issi

LE
My old MT Sgt is now a Lt Col in the ACF.

I haven’t seen him for a few years, so he may be a black female now.

So... desert dpm shirt with OG ACF slides in Nandos, fashion statement?

View attachment 587588
How is it walting? Are they claiming to be a serving / former member of the Army? Or are they just wearing an old piece of army surplus kit that isn't issued anymore?

I once wore an England Rugby shirt; was I walting as a member of the Union team?

Edit: Don't you run an online shop that sells this kind of shite to people anyway?

Last edited:
the OP's pic would have been more appropriate in the "all-internet-links-videos-pictures" thread.

What has it to do with walting?

Journo trying to get a rise.

Slime

LE
How is it walting? Are they claiming to be a serving / former member of the Army? Or are they just wearing an old piece of army surplus kit that isn't issued anymore?

I once wore an England Rugby shirt; was I walting as a member of the Union team?

Edit: Don't you run an online shop that sells this kind of shite to people anyway?

I had a bath earlier, after the bath, but before I got dressed I walted as Adam from the book of genesis in the Bible ;)

I had a bath earlier, after the bath, but before I got dressed I walted as Adam from the book of genesis in the Bible ;)

Well, I guess that's marginally better than waiting as Phil Collins.

Last edited:

Slime

LE

Ok so not walting... but defo not a fashion statement

Latest Threads