Walting USN SEALS

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Kromeriz, Aug 29, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As revealed by Mr Owen of the USN SEAL Team who hit OBL

In another possibly uncomfortable revelation for US officials who say bin Laden’s body was treated with dignity before being given a full Muslim burial at sea, the author reveals that in the cramped helicopter flight out of the compound, one of the SEALs called “Walt” was sitting on bin Laden’s chest as the body lay at the author’s feet in the middle of the cabin.

So, it is quasi official, THEM, that is OUR THEM are well 'ard coz the sceptics only got walts.

Osama bin Laden book by Navy SEAL reveals al-Qaeda leader unarmed and shot in doorway - Telegraph

2. The guy does have a book to sell.

3. I was the second man to sit on Bin Ladens chest.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Arf Arf.

5. I still await the details of Osama's grumble flick collection.

Old Muammar Gaddafi for instance is rumoured to have had a Condoleezza Rice photo shopped wank bank stashed away under the matress of his golden four poster.

6. Would you? Seriously? Would you Condi?

7. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

Only if I could be sure she wasn't enjoying it. I call it my 'Anthea Turner' gambit. The ex-wife, on the other hand, used to call it the second Tuesday of every other month.

8. Sat on his chest?

Typical spams, can fuck up a simple tea bagging.

9. Maybe it was a Mexican bum wank that went wrong ?

10. Impressive that he can find time out of Take That rehearsals to go around shooting tier 1 baddies.

11. I'm disappointed that I've not read an account of any of the SEAL's giving the head wound a fucking.

12. Cold_Collation

I'm disappointed that they can do what they like to the corpses of those they kill and yet we still worry about upsetting their feelings. But that's just me: sensitive.

13. Similar thing happened here a while back. Had a media frenzy over an SASR bloke booting an enemy corpse in East Timor.

As far as I'm concerned OBL was scum and deserved to be treated as such.

14. The Septics are going soft; Dubya-Chimp would have had Osama's severed head delivered to him, and would have waved it about on a stick at the press conference.

15. Cold_Collation

I just don't quite grasp the political standpoint. There was much hand-wringing when it was alleged that a US soldier had stood on the chest of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi as he lay dying. This was a psychopath who took delight in beheading people and yet we have political masters who seemed more concerned with 'upsetting' his cohort. I'd suggest that a bunch of people who're happy to kill you in such a way pretty much for shits and giggles aren't too worried about being liked by you. And does the death of such a person really provoke a 'backlash' among all Muslims? I can imagine a majority, a vast majority, are only too happy to the world rid of him and his like.

I grasp the need for hearts and minds but I think there's a fair bit too much soft-soaping; too many of our 'leaders' (deliberately in quotes because I'm still looking for effective leadership from many in our current government) fail to realise that they're dealing with people who think in absolute terms and need to be dealt with in the same manner.

[/soapbox]