Walting to get a shag

Semi serious-question and in response to the recent thread about b*llshitting to get a bit.

Has anybody ever found it actually an effective technique? Whenever, I have tried to get a shag embellishing slightly my meager tales of foreign climes, I find that you get put into the "trying too hard" category pretty quickly.

Christ only knows what the result would be if one claimed to be an SAS Colonel/Jet pilot with a DSO and Bar!

Is this just my experience?

Semi serious-question and in response to the recent thread about b*llshitting to get a bit.

Has anybody ever found it actually an effective technique? Whenever, I have tried to get a shag embellishing slightly my meager tales of foreign climes, I find that you get put into the "trying too hard" category pretty quickly.

Christ only knows what the result would be if one claimed to be an SAS Colonel/Jet pilot with a DSO and Bar!

Is this just my experience?
Still in the Pioneer Corps mate or have the library run out of colouring books?

I was challenging the underlying assumption of yesterdays post, the premise of which, was that walting could get one a shag.

Do try to keep up old boy.

He means that it is virtually the same argument on the other thread. Why start another one?

Do try to keep up old boy!

Still in the Pioneer Corps mate or have the library run out of colouring books?

I was challenging the underlying assumption of yesterdays post, the premise of which, was that walting could get one a shag.

Do try to keep up old boy.

You have to admit SP these to Threads are very, very, very, similar and the responses therefore would be very, very, similar - if you get my drift!

You have to admit SP these to Threads are very, very, very, similar and the responses therefore would be very, very, similar - if you get my drift!
I do admit it is very close, however, the other thread sparked my train of thought and I wondered if enhancing your military prowess might actually lead to a bonk whereas the other thread operated on the assumption that it would.

S'all

Schaden

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
If you're at some sort of function that requires military dress - weddings are extremely good hunting ground - then wandering around with a certain amount of bling on your chest does cause a bit of a flurry amongst the bridesmaids as it were - kilts for some weird reason also attract a lot of attention - the caveat of course being that you need to have earned it as there might be others present who realise your VC/DSO/SAS Beret might not actually be yours and call attention to the fact.

I have, on occasion, pretended to be sober when chasing the bearded whelk.

If you're at some sort of function that requires military dress - weddings are extremely good hunting ground - then wandering around with a certain amount of bling on your chest does cause a bit of a flurry amongst the bridesmaids as it were - kilts for some weird reason also attract a lot of attention - the caveat of course being that you need to have earned it as there might be others present who realise your VC/DSO/SAS Beret might not actually be yours and call attention to the fact.
That's not Walting though!

To be honest, I have got more f*cks telling the women I am an accountant(which is now true) than I ever got in the Army!