Walting or unjustified attack?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by old_n_fat, May 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. She makes a fair point. There's a big difference between a working holiday at the APOD and having fought in Iraq.

However, having never served, she's hardly placed to criticise...

2. Whatever his job he was there, she wasn't.

She's a money grabbing t*rt trying to take the attention off her grubby thieving little hands.

3. I think she got boned there. The COB / BAS was still getting hit with IDF at the time... but that's besides the point. You cannot try to quantify how dangerous it was and then try to judge him on it.

T C

4. He was prepared to go.... and she takes the p1ss. This is not better than having a crack at David Davis about his time in 21.

Its not always I am on the labour boys side but I am on this.

Trotsky

5. Ditto she is just a weasel grasping nose in the trough blonde cow... Perhaps he said fought? Perhaps he said on operations! Either way he has served she aint! Is he still serving ?

6. Never understood that comment. Here's a tip: They're the blokes in black balaclavas pointing bangy things at you.

7. I know Dave Reeves quite well. He's a c0ck and I'd never vote for him in a month of Sundays. BUT, he did go out there and do the business.

8. I tried to make that exact point on her blog site about 4 hours ago.

Strangely enough my post hasn't got through her personal moderation yet.

I wonder if this had anything to do with the fact that I posted under the name 'Senator Joe McCarthy'?
    :roll: