Walting Gone Too Far

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by h301593, Dec 13, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. She inserted an alarming number of items into her vagina, including a lightbulb, broken glass and pins...

Utility draw Walt.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

They also noted a sexual dimension to her behaviour, which included tying herself in awkward positions for hours at a time.

The prison medical officer Dr Violet Minster reported that O'Grady inserted an alarming collection of objects into her vagina.

These included a light bulb, more than 50 pieces of broken glass, a small pot, and 100 pins.

Anybody got her phone number?
  3. It's engaged.

She's got it jammed up her ARRSE.
    • Like Like x 7
  4. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

I understand that the lady mentioned above is deceased. However, through the good offices of Messrs Google & Co it is possible to utilise a thing called a "search-engine" which will assist in any research into such antics as the good lady may, or may not, have got up to.

Glad to have been of assistance.
  5. Pffft, the light bulb and 100 pins was a clever ruse.

They never found the MG42 and Nebelwerfer.
    • Like Like x 4
  6. Watt? How did she get turned on?
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Maybe this is a stupid question but, which number of vaginally accommodated objects classes as alarming? Furthermore, is there a quantitative or qualitative reasoning behind this designation? I.E, twenty as opposed to two, Vietnamese love eggs, or one copy of 'Mein Kampf' as opposed to five stahlhelms, a case of steilhandgrenates and a functioning panzer?
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Nor Mengele.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  9. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

A gloss on this story from my mother's memoirs [it's 1940 and my uncle, 3rd paragraph, had been invalided out of the Army (for the second time)]:

"I had a lot of trouble getting a permit to visit my mother in the Isle of Wight because the police at first refused it. I rang my mother and she was granted it by the Chief Constable whom she knew well. When we got to Freshwater, the first morning the policeman came to the door. We took him into the dining room where he read out the whole of my telephone conversation to my mother. We were quite astonished as one had never imagined that one was being tapped and we had only said what we thought of the Conshie who lived down the lane and had a permit to stay there. I had also said 'and the police are in no hurry to join up.' 'Well you aren’t, are you?' I said to the constable. He was young and fit.

It was hardly surprising, looking back, that the authorities were jumpy. The postmaster’s wife in Freshwater was a spy [may be conflated with the main spy story]. She used to open letters and extract names and ranks and military information and pass it to Lord Haw-Haw. She had been caught and was to be hanged but the sentence was commuted.

"It is only now I realise why we were suspect. My first husband had a brother who had an awful stutter and was ill, so Mother had invited him to stay and get some sea air. He had gone down to Freshwater Bay to sketch and was promptly taken to Yarmouth police station and Mother had to order a taxi and go and get him out! Upset by the police his stutter would have rendered him more or less speechless and he always made the most dreadful grimaces when he tried to speak and couldn’t. After that I suppose my poor mother was suspect."
  10. You certainly wouldn't want to put your cock in.
  11. 'O'Grady was not a spy but a woman who sought the limelight' Not hard to guess where she found it.
  12. Gayer.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. She had to obey voices that told her to harm herself.

Obviously not a case of 'O'Grady Says' then!