Walting for sex Vs persec

Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by Hiraeth, Dec 24, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In the midst of trying to wean myself off the haridans palace that is Plentyoffish i stumbled across this:

well hung soldier looking for sex - m4w

And i cant help but wonder, assuming that our Rambo Romeo is genuine, should you risk persec in the quest to get balls deep/made airtight?

If however, the "well hung" Casanova is a walt, as he's seemingly only out to pull is that ok? after all I, and I suspect a fair few others, have given myself a fair few mundane jobs in the interest of "ahem" persec.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nothing better to do than look for boys?

3. Now a days it seems ok to cut about town in uniform etc, even encouraged I believe to up the profile of the army. Also, this chap is in the pursuit of clunge, so what the hey...to coin a yank phrase.

4. Why where you looking for men...

5. Just tell them you're Jason Bourne. That's what I do, I've been saying it long enough that I believe it myself now. And if they give you any sass you just break their neck, nick their passport and claim amnesia. Easy.

6. He looks about 5 feet tall which would make him well hung compared to a badger? Errr never having had sex with dwarves or badgers errrr, Cabana will know, hes had sex with both.

7. Craigslist comes up as an "all in" now rather than separated, I dont think I could handle being bummed, was sore from a doc's finger. You would think he was paying for that lube himself

8. He'd get a fucking nasty surprise if he caught up with me!

• Like Like x 2
  9. ehwhat

ehwhat Old-Salt Book Reviewer

Well, let's see... No medals... No obvious bit of kit... No claim to any regiment... Not a walt, just a wally...

10. Is it an Arrser, all has been deleted now?

Sent from my Desire HD

11. I think you'll find that there are other sites better suited to your cottaging needs!

12. He must be fugly if he can't get a shag from the local SCH munters and has to advertise.

13. Easy to fix- type in the search box either w4m / m4m / t4m. What ever your looking for put as the first letter.

14. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Or you would...

15. How things have changed.

In Aldershot, Farnborough and Camberley in the 70's and 80's the last thing you wanted the home counties birds to know was that you were a squaddie. Even the Paras would sometimes ditch their 'off duty Uniform' to up their game. I.e get into Raggamuffins or Pantiles.

There was a brief period post Falklands when the Army was 'cool' as far as the local 'soft targets' were concerned - but it didn't last.

• Like Like x 2