Walting Doctor jailed

Done to death and back again.

Amazing he fooled the young lady, who is apparently quite bright in her field.

Even more amazing that he could serve as a medical officer with no one checking his credentials. I would guess that someone really dropped the ball on that one.

DavidBOC said:

Even more amazing that he could serve as a medical officer with no one checking his credentials. I would guess that someone really dropped the ball on that one.
would someone like to check his P File for a CRB check?

DavidBOC said:

Not the first time credentials have not been checked. There was a Therapy Radiographer in the TA for years who got to the rank of Major. Therapy radiographers are only good for treating cancer for which there is not a lot of call on op's.

baldmam said:
DavidBOC said:

Not the first time credentials have not been checked. There was a Therapy Radiographer in the TA for years who got to the rank of Major. Therapy radiographers are only good for treating cancer for which there is not a lot of call on op's.
Only discovered when she was called up for TELIC 1, I seem to remember quite a lot of egg on face all round for that one, I did laugh.

Jeez, when I joined the TA it took them a year to do all the checks, they even checked with nursing agencies I had done some part-time work with!

On another point, obviously shop was never talked in that mess!

Techtechtech said:
baldmam said:
DavidBOC said:

Only discovered when she was called up for TELIC 1, I seem to remember quite a lot of egg on face all round for that one, I did laugh.
I had to snigger at that one!! Imagine her face, called in for a trauma series :D