Walting at the lowest level...

Read this today and the fukcer should be hunted down.
Birched and made to visit Selly Oak and Headley Court.

The imposter didn't actually scam any monies or appear to gain anything....

Would I be cynical to think that it may have been some low-life scumbag journalist trying to get an 'inside story'?

:x

freedomman said:
Sometimes these people aren't about what they get but what they "do" to the relatives.

Yes you probably are overdoing the cynicism too! :wink:

What a Cnut

He has to be the ultimate grief tourist.....

What a Cnut

udipur

LE
Book Reviewer
tropper66 said:
What a Cnut
I disagree because Cnuts are useful.

He's a Cnutflap because he just gets in the way.

Cuddles said:
freedomman said:
Sometimes these people aren't about what they get but what they "do" to the relatives.

i cant remember where it's from but it about sums this type of persons behaviour up:
"Because some men aren't looking for anything logical.....some men just want to watch the world burn"

S

swampmonster

PRC-349 said:
Cuddles said:
freedomman said:

i cant remember where it's from but it about sums this type of persons behaviour up:
"Because some men aren't looking for anything logical.....some men just want to watch the world burn"
The Dark Knight...Batman

still a rather shitty thing to be doing...

It's not that fat knacker that renni-77 disliked is it?

Person needs hunting. Sick fecker,

swampmonster said:
PRC-349 said:
Cuddles said:
freedomman said:

The Dark Knight...Batman

still a rather shitty thing to be doing...
unfortunatly there are sadists out there who thrive on creating misery on others by playing with their emotions who normally i would try and say need help with a pinch of salt but screwing with families of servicemen who have died for this country is just unforgivable, no matter what issues they have.

Walts don't normally bother me but this ba$£ard is upsetting wives and mothers, and that's a step too far. Someone must have a scooby who it is and should shop the fecker soonest.

To do this and either gain pleasure or even be neutral; we are talking psychopathic tendencies.

Ursus.Maritimus said:
Anyone ready to first-parade the bus?

In all seriousness - what a cu*t of the highest order. What does he gain from doing this, other than some sick enjoyment?
I think you've answered your own question, mate, there's some nasty bits of work about.