Walter The Softy Of ARRSE?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by k13eod, Nov 8, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Had a peek in the "Hardest Arrse Bloke" thread and quite frankly I was appalled at all the posturing and flexing going on in there. So I've started a thread for those of a more delicate disposition.

Plenty of Walts coming onto ARRSE but are you the Walter the Softy of ARRSE? If not who would you nominate? I nominate me because I get quite fearful at times and have been known to weep.
  2. If all the hard arrsers had a big fight and ended up in hospital ...

3. I will nominate myself as a failed Walt.

I can mange the never served bit, but all that smartening up, having a shave, putting a blazer/uniform/hat on, then polishing all the fake bling, I just can't be arsed.
  4. And this after your larry Grayson thread I think we need to talk xx
  5. wedge_cadman

wedge_cadman War Hero Reviewer Book Reviewer

I nominate me (because all the big boys on here argue over silly things and it makes me scared to post)
  6. Therealbigdizzle, I thaannkk Yoow!
  7. I nominate my good friend Cloggie. He's such a NICE guy. Not at all butch, for a Dutchman...
  8. PRT, he has teddies on his bed. Just don't ask me how I know!
  9. meridian

meridian LE Good Egg (charities)

my palms are nice and soft, does that count?
  10. I'm still influenced by the ghost of Larry. We've talked before ... you made me cry.
  11. I've resurrected Larry's ghost so you can get back to talking of your feminine issues, now did you burn that bra like I told you?

12. I reckon I qualify, I opened a cat lovers thread, so that makes me a soft cunt.

Not only that, but we took in the Ma In Law's Toy Poodle bitch when she..Ma.. fell off her perch. Mind you, the little fucker is nails, she's deaf and practically blind, keeps bumping into things that I put in her way, not to mention falling off the mantelpiece after I've sat her up there. Well, she should stay when I tell her to. Look..I just forget she's deaf as well as blind..and it relieves the boredom.
  13. What a coincidence! I was examining the palms of my hands (for hairs) and noticed that they are no longer calloused, don't know when that happened.

Any road up, I am the neshest walt on here. Although I pose as an ex-soldier, I was in fact a BIII Clerk in The Royal Corps of Signals.

Beat that suckers.
  14. Would you mind awfully not swearing in here? It causes upset and nervousness when rough language is used.
  15. Any bloke who can carry me back after a few cheeky ciders in the Vic that I drank out of his leg cannot be a softy. You are nails.

I think I qualify for being the biggest soft arrse on here, I am weak. pathetic and a girl. I have a ginger dog with one eye and am blonde.

I'd still batter you all.

Dale T xxx