Walter Mitty

Hi,
I am looking for help. My brother is claiming to have served in the British army in Northern Ireland, also undercover in Afghanistan.... Among other potentially bullshit stories. I believe he is quite sick.

Is there anyone who can check records so I can prove to him he is unwell and needs to get help?

Thanks!

Weekell75

Hi,
I am looking for help. My brother is claiming to have served in the British army in Northern Ireland, also undercover in Afghanistan.... Among other potentially bullshit stories. I believe he is quite sick.
How sick, is he posing as an RLC Chef?

Hi,

Is there anyone who can check records so I can prove to him he is unwell and needs to get help?

Thanks!

Weekell75

Hes gen bud, he taught me how to skin Afghan babies to make a coracle.
Not seen him since we HALO'd into Stoke Newington to infiltrate the Mosque and steal their recipe for Lamb Kebab for the Queen's BBQ on direct orders from Prince Phillip.

Hi,

Thanks!

Weekell75
I can check him out for you, but you might not like what I find.

Does he ever talk about "the balcony" - that is a usual sign that they are gen. Also referring to Afghanistan as "the Stan" or "the gan" is a dead give away that he should be walking around with black nasty over his eyes.

Anyway, my consultancy fee is £300 per day, square that away and i'll speak to Sm**ge at "H" and see if he's gen.

MB

Fcuking Three Socks! Not heard from him since Sierra Leonne! I thought he had gone native in the Hindu Kush with Lenny The Beast.

Had a pint with him and Yellow Fred a few weeks ago. Reckons Lenny's become vegan and wants to open a Buddhist retreat.

Had a pint with him and Yellow Fred a few weeks ago. Reckons Lenny's become vegan and wants to open a Buddhist retreat.
Well that's a turn up for the books, I recall Lennys party piece in The Lebanon was to smash a 10 course meat mezze, wash down with a pint of Arak, then do it again. The fcuking lizard. Vegan indeed.

Probably the shortage of arak and goat kebabs in the Kush drove him mad. He's still wearing that tatty old bowler though. Says it keeps polar bears away.

I can check him out for you, but you might not like what I find.

Does he ever talk about "the balcony" - that is a usual sign that they are gen. Also referring to Afghanistan as "the Stan" or "the gan" is a dead give away that he should be walking around with black nasty over his eyes.

Anyway, my consultancy fee is £300 per day, square that away and i'll speak to Sm**ge at "H" and see if he's gen.

MB
Chris Tarrant was on the Ghan. Just a sight seeing tour. Allegedly.

Er, all those replies are a little intimidating!

He refers to Afghanistan as 'Afghan' if that's any help?

I just need someone to help me out him so he can admit to himself that's he's unwell. The jokes are very funny but my request is genuine.....

Can anyone help? I can provide full name and dob. Some sketchy dates and he served in Enniskillen. Apparently

A crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit.

Mike Golden promptly escaped from a maximum security prison to the UK underground.

Today, still wanted by the government he survives as a soldier of fortune.

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find him.... ask Mike Golden

He'll know if your friend is gen

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
Er, all those replies are a little intimidating!

He refers to Afghanistan as 'Afghan' if that's any help?

I just need someone to help me out him so he can admit to himself that's he's unwell. The jokes are very funny but my request is genuine.....

Can anyone help? I can provide full name and dob. Some sketchy dates and he served in Enniskillen. Apparently
Are you a sister or brother?