Waltenkommano overseas postings

Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by peccavi, Dec 20, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Met a Walt hunter in Rangoon, Burma!

2. What does he do?

3. Hunt Walts presumably....................wonder what the pay and conditions of service are like..................................also wondering about the sanity and IQ of OP.................................

• Like Like x 1
  4. Let's 'em hang themselves in Bangkok after they reel off turd after polished turd of fantasy

Finding an expat let alone a Walt hunter's hard enough in Rangoon.

Edit: omitted the hunter.

5. Wondering about the sanity and IQ of OP has now ceased, nut job/idiot status now confirmed by previous post.

6. Well, yes, most certainly.

(wot did he say?)

7. Going to leave us hanging like that are you?

8. What's for tea tonight?

9. I must remember to put my cordless toilet brush on charge this morning.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Note to the OP.....ever thought of self-harm.......no, really.

For fuck sake, what the fuck is it with arrse? Is it a full moon or something, planets in alignment, whatever it is we (as in this site) seem to be a magnet for the looney fringe.......err...um....*thinking quickly*with the exception of friends, collegues (that'll stop me getting a shoeing) and passing aquaintenances.

11. You are right, it must be hard finding a walt hunter in Rangoon, well spotted.

I believe they are a bit thin on the ground in Reykjavík as well.

Might be connected.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I thought I'd outed a walt once. It turned out that he was just wearing his puggaree upside down. How was I to know? I coulda bin a contender...it's not fair...I wuz robbed *pouts*

13. Is that a code?