Waltenkommano overseas postings

Met a Walt hunter in Rangoon, Burma!

Hunt Walts presumably....................wonder what the pay and conditions of service are like..................................also wondering about the sanity and IQ of OP.................................

Let's 'em hang themselves in Bangkok after they reel off turd after polished turd of fantasy

Finding an expat let alone a Walt hunter's hard enough in Rangoon.

Edit: omitted the hunter.

Let's 'em hang themselves in Bangkok after they reel off turd after polished turd of fantasy

Finding an expat let alone a Walt's hard enough in Rangoon.
Wondering about the sanity and IQ of OP has now ceased, nut job/idiot status now confirmed by previous post.

I must remember to put my cordless toilet brush on charge this morning.

Note to the OP.....ever thought of self-harm.......no, really.

For fuck sake, what the fuck is it with arrse? Is it a full moon or something, planets in alignment, whatever it is we (as in this site) seem to be a magnet for the looney fringe.......err...um....*thinking quickly*with the exception of friends, collegues (that'll stop me getting a shoeing) and passing aquaintenances.

M

Mark The Convict

I thought I'd outed a walt once. It turned out that he was just wearing his puggaree upside down. How was I to know? I coulda bin a contender...it's not fair...I wuz robbed *pouts*

Note to the OP.....ever thought of self-harm.......no, really.

For fuck sake, what the fuck is it with arrse? Is it a full moon or something, planets in alignment, whatever it is we (as in this site) seem to be a magnet for the looney fringe.......err...um....*thinking quickly*with the exception of friends, collegues (that'll stop me getting a shoeing) and passing aquaintenances.

The schools have broken up for Christmas hence the large amount of "walt" posts over the last few days