Waltasmic

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by rekcabnekcir, Apr 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Stumbled across this guy on facebook. My waltdar started beeping when he had Major as part of his name on there!

Take a look at his profile. Mod edit

Whilst delving deeper I saw a T shirt with 22 RRATF on it. Confused? Well be confused no longer and check out their website! Welcome -

Is there help out there for these people?

:)

Whether it's considered laughable or not, this chap has every right not to have his profile plastered around ARRSE for the amusement of others.

2. FFS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a look through his pictures, number 13 sums it up

"Tonight Matthew, I am going to be a complete twat"

3. Just another airsofter.

4. Harmless bellends, no girlfriends, work in offices or as trolley-mongs. I feel sorry for them more than anything.

5. what a bunch of tossers
    [​IMG]

6. Is it wrong that I think it looks actually like a laugh?

Yes I'd have to wear ear plugs to stop me punching Fat Keith from accounts in the throat when he's banging on about about flanks and covering fire but it would be worth a giggle.

I feel dirty now.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Errr, 'scuse my ignorance but what is Airsoft, take it it's not Paintballing?

8. Airsoft - ARRSEpedia

9. According to the website, Airsoft is a little known armed service of the MoD, where specially selected members are trained in amphibious and moutain skills to assist throughout the world where there is an uprising of rebellious, plastic bb firing, militants that need neutralising.
    Or so is my understanding....

10. I see, a fun idea of ******* about like kids with spud guns, ruined!

11. did those loons from stirling airsoft ever get into poo over the helicopter stunts?
    flash pointed out leaning out of civi helicopters with toys guns is rather frowned upon:)

12. BB guns basically - run around like lunatics and shoot each other - marshals judge if you've been killed.

13. which would be a way to spend an entertaining afternoon reliving your childhood.
    if not for the frankly wierdo's who want to dress up like "special forces" in exact detail.and spend more money than hereford could possibly afford.

14. There was a small period of time at Bordon where a few of the lads wound up getting some airsoft guns and started block wars in the evening, it was soon put to an end.

15. spoilsports:)
    mind you a certain TA platoon on a telic inflicted more injuries on themselves with airsoft weapons than from hostile action :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.