walt

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by paragate, Jul 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gentlemen, I have found a walt, i refer back to septic walt found in france, as my learned friend said on there, para reg was no formed until 1941, this walt claims to have been a para in 1940, and marched with 400 paras to be a pow.

Research whether 400 paras were captured in one go, the bloke seems to wear a maroon beret, no badge, and medals, but would he have got a medal for being pow for 4 years, and would he have been sent home after.

He ended up a builder and farmer, but speaks little of the war, except to say he is a para, can we get some confirmation of facts please, as was going to arrange a tour at colchester for him, but dont want to if hes a walt, if he is a walt, will take his beret.

Though fo the day, the world is full of walts

2. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Big fucking deal change the record he's old give him a break sick of turds like you crayoning on threads/forums about walts

3. trying to stop us exposing walts eh, is that because yo are wa walt yourself, the facts are there, so do one, how would you feel if you were responsible for taking a walt around your barracks, come on, just asking for advice, but tell you what, instead of discussing the next walt, how about we just automatically bash all suspected walts, what we do is dig, find out and expose, why would you want to stop that my man.

Any one who trys to stop walt hunters is a walt in my opinion, and you seem familiar to another poster on here.

4. I rest my case gentlemen, another walt here, two walts, one day

5. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

You have not found a walt.

You have found an old man who may well be confused because of (a) his age and (b) possible infirmity.

PS either find a keyboard that works, or learn to spell.

PPS taking his maroon lid with an intention of permanently depriving him of said lid is theft.

6. And anyone who eagerly and enthusiastically hunts Walts could possibly be accused of overcompensating to deflect suspicion. Just a thought.

MsG

By the way, "anyone" is one word. :D

7. Ok, maybe not a walt, but he is not infirm, and taking his lid would not be theft if he was a walt, for now, one walt found then, am continuing my walt hunt, am going down the british legion tomorrow night for a piss up, reckon many walts to be found there, may take the amyl nitrate sniffing estate agent to the red lion, woodbridge, after for a spell of milling, then onto roberts in colchester for some cheeky vimto,,anyone coming, and dont slate me for not spelling, that aint fair

8. Mr_Fingerz

Bugsy - You're a grammar nazi aren't you?

welcome to the fold :D

9. And anyone who eagerly and enthusiastically hunts Walts could possibly be accused of overcompensating to deflect suspicion. Just a thought.

MsG

Aye, you are right, I know of a few like this, am onto one already, claims to be an ex para, but goes on about walts, time to seek em out, all walt hunters to be under suspicion from now on, from this point on, anyone who brings up a walt is under suspicion, well spotted that man,

10. Get over it and redirect your energies to researching Michael Jackson's back catalogue!

11. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

is there someone with paragate who looks after him?

can someone give them a call and let them know he's on the internet again?

12. Mr_Fingerz

Alright, I'll say it.....

WWWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Have you informed the media of this amazing expose of a honour stealing scumbag of an oap in a maroon beret?

14. Well, considering you've posted about 27 times and 15 of those posts have been about Walts, there does arise a certain suspicion about you. In particular, because you call yourself "paragate".

MsG

15. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

eh?