Walt who claims he is in the Parachute Regiment

Hello, On msn i come onto to find myself in a mixed conversation with someone who claims he in the Parachute Regiment and doing his training in Catterick, he claims he is on leave. He says he is going to get his ghetto on me, and knife me. Have fun with his email address richie_321maestro@hotmail.co.uk. Hes a chav mong, who cant spell right.

Romeo47

Pass it on to Sandy the Guvnor- I'm sure he'll be very keen to meet him

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
John_Charity_Spring said:
Just a silly kid having para fantasies.
Run over him as he does his paper round if he offends you.
I would if i was in England :D . Seems a right mong. His friend is not much better.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Just got a reply to a 'missive' I sent him:
Nah son i didn't say that i said i was doing fitness training then i'm going there to do some intense training alright son
Yep, a proper mong. 13 years old, double hard, doing fitness training, and apparently, I'm his SON FFS!

He's going to grow up to be a er, erm, um what's the word? 8O

Biped said:
Nah son i didn't say that i said i was doing fitness training then i'm going there to do some intense training alright son
Yep, a proper mong. 13 years old, double hard, doing fitness training, and apparently, I'm his SON FFS!

Cock choking, donkey licking, monkey felching sperm gargler?

Romeo_47 said:
John_Charity_Spring said:
Just a silly kid having para fantasies.
Run over him as he does his paper round if he offends you.
I would if i was in England :D . Seems a right mong. His friend is not much better.
Thought you were only 15?

You could always run him over on your own bike whilst doing your paper round!

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Bat_Crab said:
Biped said:

c*** choking, donkey licking, monkey felching sperm gargler?
Why, thank you for that, it was on the tip of my tongue :p

You, I heard the other day that mine is the first generation that will be able to tell our kids we had it better than them. At first, I felt bad about it, now, seeing the sites that these kids have, I don't feel so bad.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MrMemory Waltenkommando 3
J Waltenkommando 135
Glad_its_all_over The Intelligence Cell 35