Walt US Marine Sentenced After Conviction

Discussion in 'US' started by jumpinjarhead, Jun 30, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. He got off pretty lightly IMHO:

[​IMG]

2. ...alarm bells start ringing.

3. It is interesting that almost every one of these low lifes wears the Navy Cross AND USMC parachutist insignia--must be a Walt Instruction Manual out there somewhere.

4. Author (claimed): His Imperial Excellency, Field Marshal M Golden (Late PARA)

Stealth-written (ghost not being hard enough): Cyril Clunge

5. I dunno--you have to admire someone like Golden who was willing to start all over after his glory days of being 2d man on balcony with THEM, or wait a minute....was it the Legion? :D

6. I've always been under the impression if you wanna get away with something illegal for personal gain, you never get to greedy, draws to much attention.

So why the fcuk does every walt go for MC, DSO with 3 bars, Navy Cross, VC or MOH.

7. I think your question answers itself--the vast majority of them are not the sharpest tools in the shed in the first place and their burning desire to BE someone other than the (almost) pitiable piles of meat and bones they are removes whatever slight degree of "sense" they may have.

8. They should be hung drawn and quartered on full display. Would soon put a stop to their ill-gained bit of fame.