Walt Surrenders

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by muzzleflash, Aug 23, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What a git!!!!!!
  2. An ex mil mate was at a DZ observing the jumping. One of the jumpers had a problem and fired his reserve into the main, before riding down a double malfunction. Mate got there first after running across DZ and found the bloke unconscious and not breathing. Got his mouth cleared of blood and broken teeth and got him breathing again by the time the fat pie eating medic tart who'd been hiding in the ambulance scratching her diseased hole waddled up huffing like a train just in time to continue gnawing her cud and talking to her friends while the air medevac was on it's way.

Sweaty pie gobbler recieved commendation, merit award and medal while mate wasn't even mentioned in the report.
  3. I doubt that "in the heat of the moment" was the entire time from accident to receiving the award. He had plenty of time to come clean! He's probably only given the award back before he was outed by somebody else.
  4. I look forward to the announcement that former Corporal Winstanley RGJ is to recieve the Queen's Commendation for Bravery.
  5. He said he didnt want it though, it would be "like sour grapes"!
  6. Presumably he beat out the flames with a shovel??

If his sovereign lady decides that he should get the QCB which Gallimore has surrendered, then ex-cpl Winstanley will do the correct thing and say "Thank you Your maj" rather than blether on about sore plums or sour grapes, whatever!
  7. I think it was a handbag actually.