Walt/Sex offender!

Nexy time can you grab the fcuker and fill him in please? 1x shoeing for being a nonce and 1x shoeing for wearing rig.

BarryBuddon said:
Nexy time can you grab the fcuker and fill him in please? 1x shoeing for being a nonce and 1x shoeing for wearing rig.
Aren't we being just a little soft on the sh1t, poly pipe and barbed wire may be the way to go

Having read the article is strikes me that his two buddies getting 7 years and him getting 10 for what they did was a tad light particularly as they are all out and about now. WTF was the Judge thinking.

OK - logic off, rant on.

Poly pipe and barbed wire does indeed sound an excelleny idea!

However the ****** getting a decent kicking would do!

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
At least there some suitably hi res pictures, for the obligatory Bootie retribution. I can't see him wearing that gear much longer, expect they'll be out looking for blood as we speak.

What a fcuking dumb arsse sex pest. He'll fcuking learn...

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Apart from being truly outraged over the uniform issue, and what he done, I'm feeling a NAAFI thread coming up.

chimera

LE
Maybe he didnt claim he was a licensed member of the International Bodyguards Association....

Isn't a walt sex offender someone who claims to have been the second man masturbating on the balcony?

The No.2 dress jacket with the mismatching buttons, please.

Cut, pasted, printed, scanned and mobile phone photoed for distribution to every single ex bootie I know from Plymouth to Edinburgh right across to Dunedin and back to Malta, I may now have to go somewhere quiet and spend the next hour nutting a teak wardrobe :x BA*TARD !!

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Rickshaw-Major may I second your point. How is that this creature committed those crimes 6 years ago and is now at liberty. When the death penalty was abolished part of the 'deal' was that people committing capital crimes would spend the rest of their lives behind bars.

He and his cronies should have been topped, failing that they should never be allowed out on the streets.

BuggerAll said:
Rickshaw-Major may I second your point. How is that this creature committed those crimes 6 years ago and is now at liberty. When the death penalty was abolished part of the 'deal' was that people committing capital crimes would spend the rest of their lives behind bars.

He and his cronies should have been topped, failing that they should never be allowed out on the streets.
To be fair he didn't commit a Capital Offence (it's obvious I'm not in charge :evil: ) but walking after 5 or 6 years dies seem a tad light!

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
rickshaw-major said:
BuggerAll said:

To be fair he didn't commit a Capital Offence (it's obvious I'm not in charge :evil: ) but walking after 5 or 6 years dies seem a tad light!
Rape should be a capital offense along with murder and treason and attempt to commit these crimes and this crime should have attracted a capital punishment. Either death or lifetime imprisonment as we don't have the death penalty. This waste of skin should not be at liberty on the streets.

BuggerAll said:
rickshaw-major said:
BuggerAll said:

To be fair he didn't commit a Capital Offence (it's obvious I'm not in charge :evil: ) but walking after 5 or 6 years does seem a tad light!
Rape should be a capital offense along with murder and treason and attempt to commit these crimes and this crime should have attracted a capital punishment. Either death or lifetime imprisonment as we don't have the death penalty. This waste of skin should not be at liberty on the streets.
Unfortunately some women cry rape when it's not and we don't want somebody to be topped for that. However not seeing the light of day again is a fair otion for me.

BuggerAll said:
rickshaw-major said:
BuggerAll said:

i heartily agree, however unfornutately for us the PC brigade of the w@nkers in charge, have decreed that all tw@ts who commit these crimes will have a slap on the wrist, new identities, and a sh!t load of cash to assist them in setting up new lives. why the hell cant we get a small prison island set up like we used to have all them years ago, but this time not a nice place like australia, how about a couple of the orkney islands where no sane person would live, and have a couple of navy boats on patrol to shoot any cnut who thinks he/she can swim to the mainland.