Walt/Sex offender!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by ironrations, Feb 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Here's another one... Some of the lads from my unit have seen this muppet around. Walt-Alert!
  2. Nexy time can you grab the fcuker and fill him in please? 1x shoeing for being a nonce and 1x shoeing for wearing rig.
  3. Aren't we being just a little soft on the sh1t, poly pipe and barbed wire may be the way to go
  4. Having read the article is strikes me that his two buddies getting 7 years and him getting 10 for what they did was a tad light particularly as they are all out and about now. WTF was the Judge thinking.

OK - logic off, rant on.

Poly pipe and barbed wire does indeed sound an excelleny idea!

However the ****** getting a decent kicking would do!
  5. Just in case you guys down South don't get the newspaper;
  6. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

At least there some suitably hi res pictures, for the obligatory Bootie retribution. I can't see him wearing that gear much longer, expect they'll be out looking for blood as we speak.

What a fcuking dumb arsse sex pest. He'll fcuking learn...
  7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Apart from being truly outraged over the uniform issue, and what he done, I'm feeling a NAAFI thread coming up.
  8. i agree

to the naafi
  9. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Maybe he didnt claim he was a licensed member of the International Bodyguards Association....
  10. Isn't a walt sex offender someone who claims to have been the second man masturbating on the balcony?

The No.2 dress jacket with the mismatching buttons, please.
  11. Just put him on the next transport out. Bonus for the MoD, he's even got his own kit!
  12. Cut, pasted, printed, scanned and mobile phone photoed for distribution to every single ex bootie I know from Plymouth to Edinburgh right across to Dunedin and back to Malta, I may now have to go somewhere quiet and spend the next hour nutting a teak wardrobe :x BA*TARD !!
  13. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Rickshaw-Major may I second your point. How is that this creature committed those crimes 6 years ago and is now at liberty. When the death penalty was abolished part of the 'deal' was that people committing capital crimes would spend the rest of their lives behind bars.

He and his cronies should have been topped, failing that they should never be allowed out on the streets.
  14. To be fair he didn't commit a Capital Offence (it's obvious I'm not in charge :evil: ) but walking after 5 or 6 years dies seem a tad light!
  15. what happens if you sexually assault a walt?