• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Walt Recognition chart

Image shack won't upload my pictures of this walting fucker for some reason, but i have a few, so stand by !

Nice tactical shoes i hope you note !

He really is a walting twat :frustrated:

Mr_Creosote said:
Are we talking puppy murder again MDN?
Sadly not, Mr Flasheart, since being stripped of his lordship is nothing more than a slayer of friends, stitcher of oppos and thriver on others misfortunes.

He also slept with Blondebint and ate her out.

Bad man, who should be avoided

minister_doh_nut said:
Mr_Creosote said:
Sadly not, Mr Flasheart, since being stripped of his lordship is nothing more than a slayer of friends, stitcher of oppos and thriver on others misfortunes.

FFS He's always been that mate.

I thought you had NEW dirt on him for a second there. :lol:

I had him down as a true professional. After all, he referred to that chopper as a "cab" - the mark of a true army aviator!!! Just a shame he ate out blondbint - i bet her undercarriage chucked up something rotten.

minister_doh_nut said:
Mr_Creosote said:

So many secrets, so little bandwidth............

:D

As pentwyn so elloquently says 'those who is in glass houses should watch what they throw'.

All is clear now, elnoddo.

New dirt, Creosote? There is always new dirt. Just depends how deep you want to dig or how far you want to stick your finger up my ricker. ;)

Finger, MDN?

I could throw a WOMBAT shell up there and have to listen for 5 minutes for the echo to bounce back. I wouldn't be surprised if I found Flashy's quiche-crumb heavy growbag in there too, along with Lord Lucan. :wink:

Latest Threads