Walt Recognition chart

Thought it might be a good idea to start one.

This one goes by the moniker of kane Bates.................ROFL.

Attachments

Image shack won't upload my pictures of this walting fucker for some reason, but i have a few, so stand by !

Nice tactical shoes i hope you note !

He really is a walting twat :frustrated:

Its not real Flash, no point topping your virtual oppos, when there are so many live ones out there....

Murderer

Mr_Creosote said:
Are we talking puppy murder again MDN?
Sadly not, Mr Flasheart, since being stripped of his lordship is nothing more than a slayer of friends, stitcher of oppos and thriver on others misfortunes.

He also slept with Blondebint and ate her out.

Bad man, who should be avoided

minister_doh_nut said:
Mr_Creosote said:
Sadly not, Mr Flasheart, since being stripped of his lordship is nothing more than a slayer of friends, stitcher of oppos and thriver on others misfortunes.

FFS He's always been that mate.

I thought you had NEW dirt on him for a second there. :lol:

I had him down as a true professional. After all, he referred to that chopper as a "cab" - the mark of a true army aviator!!! Just a shame he ate out blondbint - i bet her undercarriage chucked up something rotten.

minister_doh_nut said:
Mr_Creosote said:

So many secrets, so little bandwidth............

:D

As pentwyn so elloquently says 'those who is in glass houses should watch what they throw'.

All is clear now, elnoddo.

New dirt, Creosote? There is always new dirt. Just depends how deep you want to dig or how far you want to stick your finger up my ricker. ;)

The Lord Flasheart said:
So many secrets, so little bandwidth............

:D
You have nothing on me 'Mr All my pals end up dead' :D

The Lord Flasheart said:
Oh dear. A dangerous 'challenge' I fear. ;)
Before I take you up on that challenge, PM me what you reckon you have on me and I'll decide whether to wind it in or not :D

Finger, MDN?

I could throw a WOMBAT shell up there and have to listen for 5 minutes for the echo to bounce back. I wouldn't be surprised if I found Flashy's quiche-crumb heavy growbag in there too, along with Lord Lucan. :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R The Intelligence Cell 7
Forces_Sweetheart The Intelligence Cell 9
Mighty_doh_nut Infantry 38