Walt Pope

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by yank_eyetie, Apr 13, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A while back there was a thread about a walt nun. Someone expressed surprise that there were no walt popes. One has materialized:

Pope Michael Documentary Film
  2. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Can we have a forum about Pick 'n Mix? White milk bottles were my favourite. Closely followed by flying saucers and licorice catherine wheels.

What was yours?
  3. Fizzy cola bottles.Closely followed by them pink fuckers shaped like shrimps.

The kids love them to

As well as the puppy.
  4. The banana ones were better.
  5. I preferred the plain cola bottles and the milk chocolate mice. And the ever popular sherbet dib-dabs
  6. Mine was the fizzy cola bottles as well, and chocolate bonbons

7. Plain large cola bottles, White mice and I prefer sheerburrt fountains.
  8. Chocolate buttons covered in multi-coloured hundreds and thousands.
  9. And what about the Wham bar? Half loved it, Half loathed it Once the icky stuff was gone off the top it was ok
  10. Fizzy cola bottles and those massive strawberry gummy things, used to eat them until my teeth melted... happy days...
  11. fizzy cola bottles and fizzy strawberry laces for the win! fizz fizz fizz! I was a permanently hyper wired to the moon sugared up kid. I then progressed on to the hard stuff... sugary sweets are the gateway drug to mcdonalds food ... I'm on 4 big macs, 5 diet cokes, a quarter pounder and 2 mcflurries a day.

Don't do it children. Don't throw your life away like me! Buy a carrot instead! It all began with those darn 10p mix ups!

12. eeeeeewww! you are sick and wrong, that was NOT real chocolate
  13. Black jacks and fruit salads.
  14. Cola Cubes.
  15. Pink and blue spogs!