Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Walt!!! Outrage!!!!

Good luck to the Kunt.

I bet he's just one of hundreds of closet dad's army obsessives. At least it's based on an element of British history. Not like those bloody Star trek obsessives!

Tell you what, post pictures of your sheds let's see how they compare...[/QUOTE]

Mine wouldn't compare at all, as I keep weird things in my shed, like, lawn mower, tools, step ladders etc.:shock:
I know, I know, I'm strange, but I just can't help it.:nod:

You never know, he might have a cunning plan, role playing;

'You be Pike's mum, and I'll be Sgt Wilson, put on these authentic stockings and high heels. We'll re-enact the never shown episode,'Where the sausages hide.'

He may be dim, but he's not stupid!

The twat wants shooting for treating sh*ds that way!
He hasn't got any jars with nuts, bolts, screw, springs or odd bits left over after stripping and rebuilding things ffs! Plus he lets strangers in there to look round!!!! That's a hanging offense to the true Shedii.

He's not doing anybody any harm. Give the lad a job in the Imperial War Museum or the National Army Museum. He'll probably create some superb exhibitions in years to come. At least he's not snorting ******'s powder up his nose, getting pissed and stabbing other kids in his spare time....

Oh, hold on........NAAFI!

******* inbred waltmong; it's an elaborate plot to lure boy scouts into his Anderson Shelter and touch their bottoms.... He'll probably be posting on here next and arguing with his betters....

Is the mannequin really going to piss in that bottle?

Attachments

• article-2002475-0C82BCE200000578-783_634x435.jpg
    article-2002475-0C82BCE200000578-783_634x435.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 806
Good luck to the Kunt.

I bet he's just one of hundreds of closet dad's army obsessives. At least it's based on an element of British history. Not like those bloody Star trek obsessives!

Tell you what, post pictures of your sheds let's see how they compare...

Scew you im not breaking shed persec by posting photos. In my shed I have

S***e S****l W**l B****w and K*v H*gh*s

looking for a bright side, at least he's not stealing cars and beating up immigrants
however he's never going to get any female company carrying on like that, is he?