Walt!!! Outrage!!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Zero_Over, Jun 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. that boy will never see a female breast or know the pleasure of getting nuts deep in a slag

in 30 years time he will be on BBC for raping and then stuffing dogs/squrriels/old ladys depending on how far into the cycle he is caught

• Like Like x 5
  2. Looks like a fat lesbo.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Ahem...there may be hope for him.

"The competition winner, who will pick up a £1,000 prize, will be announced on July 4."

4. Oh for the love of dog, his parents need to be slapped. Fair enough he has a hobby and interested in history, but surely at some point they must have thought "hang on, he's dressing like a twat, and thinks he can make money walking about in WWII clobber talking about the war"

If he'd been my son, I'd have smacked him liberally about the head for getting his mong face in the paper and embarassing me.

• Like Like x 3
  5. HHH

HHH LE

I bet he has to fight the girls off, with that highly exciting pastime!!!

6. Someone should explain that a side cap... well... sits on the side of your head!

7. Never mind the fat mong dressing up and playing WW2 Home Guard, there is something very wrong about this story.

This is no way to treat a shed. Has he no morals?

• Like Like x 2
  8. Good God. :omg: He's got a collection of garden sheds and an old Anderson corrugated iron shelter. He has been a busy little beaver. It will all end in tears I tell you. :crying:

9. Didn't any of you notice he's from Norfolk, he can't help it he's inbred!

But he has got 3 sheds!

• Like Like x 2
  10. (one word removed for added comedy value)

11. [infuriating pedant mode] Chromosome-deficient loon can't even get the uniform right: wearing ribbons for WWII Defence and War medals which are not consistent with the period.[/infuriating pedant mode]

..........and I'm sure there's a touch of Asperger's about the eyes and monobrow.

12. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

I,ll Send him A Pig sticker , hopefully he,ll fall on it, cos they dont like it up em!!,

13. Good luck to the Kunt.

I bet he's just one of hundreds of closet dad's army obsessives. At least it's based on an element of British history. Not like those bloody Star trek obsessives!

Tell you what, post pictures of your sheds let's see how they compare...

14. Don't tell him your name Pike.