Walt!!! Outrage!!!!

that boy will never see a female breast or know the pleasure of getting nuts deep in a slag

in 30 years time he will be on BBC for raping and then stuffing dogs/squrriels/old ladys depending on how far into the cycle he is caught

Looks like a fat lesbo.

D

Deleted 20555

Ahem...there may be hope for him.

"The competition winner, who will pick up a £1,000 prize, will be announced on July 4."

Oh for the love of dog, his parents need to be slapped. Fair enough he has a hobby and interested in history, but surely at some point they must have thought "hang on, he's dressing like a twat, and thinks he can make money walking about in WWII clobber talking about the war"

If he'd been my son, I'd have smacked him liberally about the head for getting his mong face in the paper and embarassing me.

I bet he has to fight the girls off, with that highly exciting pastime!!!

Never mind the fat mong dressing up and playing WW2 Home Guard, there is something very wrong about this story.

This is no way to treat a shed. Has he no morals?

Good God. :omg: He's got a collection of garden sheds and an old Anderson corrugated iron shelter. He has been a busy little beaver. It will all end in tears I tell you. :crying:

That Article said:
Darren said he was forced to move out of his bedroom into the garden when his long-suffering mum Pat, 60, became unhappy about the musty smell
(one word removed for added comedy value)

[infuriating pedant mode] Chromosome-deficient loon can't even get the uniform right: wearing ribbons for WWII Defence and War medals which are not consistent with the period.[/infuriating pedant mode]

..........and I'm sure there's a touch of Asperger's about the eyes and monobrow.

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
I,ll Send him A Pig sticker , hopefully he,ll fall on it, cos they dont like it up em!!,

Good luck to the Kunt.

I bet he's just one of hundreds of closet dad's army obsessives. At least it's based on an element of British history. Not like those bloody Star trek obsessives!

Tell you what, post pictures of your sheds let's see how they compare...

Good luck to the Kunt.

I bet he's just one of hundreds of closet dad's army obsessives. At least it's based on an element of British history. Not like those bloody Star trek obsessives!

Tell you what, post pictures of your sheds let's see how they compare...[/QUOTE]

Mine wouldn't compare at all, as I keep weird things in my shed, like, lawn mower, tools, step ladders etc.:shock:
I know, I know, I'm strange, but I just can't help it.:nod:

You never know, he might have a cunning plan, role playing;

'You be Pike's mum, and I'll be Sgt Wilson, put on these authentic stockings and high heels. We'll re-enact the never shown episode,'Where the sausages hide.'

He may be dim, but he's not stupid!

K

Kirkz

The twat wants shooting for treating sh*ds that way!
He hasn't got any jars with nuts, bolts, screw, springs or odd bits left over after stripping and rebuilding things ffs! Plus he lets strangers in there to look round!!!! That's a hanging offense to the true Shedii.