Walt outing help required!!

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by madflyer, Oct 27, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Regards
    MF

2. Does it really matter? No.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I'd condone him feeding you slowly through the tail rotor of a helicopter.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Did he say he was capbadged them? Or at 8 flight?

5. Your incorrect use of "your" is of more concern to me. Nobody gives a ****, go over to the waltentosser thread if you're going to fly kites like this.

6. [​IMG]

Rodney2q

7. Stuff his Air-intaktes with poultry left-overs next Time he Chocks away. After dying in an horrific Heli Crash, the investigators will assume that the birds were sucked in during flight, just make sure you dont use chickens though.

Hope this helps

8. Plausible. (Not that it matters one iota.)

Pay in the North Sea is crap, and the cabs have a habit of falling out of the sky.

9. Have a look at his log books. Even when I worked with a chap who had flown 'Them' about, he still had his log books dutifully signed off each month by the Sqn Cdr, albeit with sensitive missions listed either by Op Name or task number. But the ac type, day/night hours PIC etc were listed. No logbooks - no history.

10. FFS can you change the title of the thread, i had thought this was a booking for a "Walt outing" and only came on to show my interest thinking it was a boys trip out to the seaside for all us WALTS.

11. Unsurprisingly, you won't find the rabid response you were expecting. People really don't care, walt-outing is becoming boring. Some sad old fruit bigs themselves up, life goes on.

12. This is a shite walt hunt but we shouldn't disregard them all. They brighten my day!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Very true, but aviation walts aren't as interesting as 'them' walts.

14. He's a ******* pilot, they're all bullshitters.

How do you know if you're in the same room as a pilot?......

He'll tell you.

• Like Like x 3