Walt outed!!!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Mag_to_grid, Oct 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. About half an hour ago whilst walking through Liverpool City centre on my lunch break, I saw a rather unusual sight. As I bimbled down Church street I saw a rather chunky figure walking towards me in full CS 95 and RAF blue beret, nothing unusual so far you might say, but then on getting a closer look the fat cnut is wearing not only an MP patch but "Them" wings! After thinking through what I had just saw in my head I did a full 180 and followed the fat barsteward for a few hundred metres and then I see that he is wearing speed cuffs! So thought got to have a word now. Walks up to him and says "RAF Police?" He replies "Yeah" just as he does so I see a couple of Bobby's who I tell that I wasnt happy about the fat fcuker wearing cuffs and that he is impersonating a service Policeman. Bobby agrees and searches the fat tw&t in full view of the whole of Liverpool. The Bobby says to me "What do you reckon mate?" I then asked the guy for his ID card "Havent got it?" Sevice number "Ive forgot it" Are you in the forces "No". At which point Bobby says to me that he was taking his cuffs and was going to give him a boll*cking and asked me if there is anyone he should report the matter too as it he would make sure that it would not be the last of it.

Just to add, had my arrse tie on too. ARRSE'rs 1 - Walts 0.

2. Did he have a Moustache ?

3. Why would you walt as an RAF monkey? :?

4. No mate, unfortunately with the bobbys being there I couldnt get any photos, was gagging to get my cam phone out too!

5. Why on earth would anyone want to do that????????

6. RAF EX "Them" Monkey I think he was trying to be

7. Not just a Monkey but a Chunky Monkey :lol:

8. Your dad must be so proud :roll:

9. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Were your suspicions aroused by the fact that he was the only man in Liverpool that appeared to have a job?

10. It is obvious he's a walt. Everybody knows that the crabs have to wear blues now, not CS95. :wink:

11. I object! I occasionally work in Liverpool.
    Although I am not from there nor live there so I won't object to loudly.

Back on thread, I still can't see what this bloke hoped to achieve?

12. Hope you told the plod to pass the cuffs onto MDN.

13. Chunky monkey flunked. :D

14. So how long till i get my cuffs back they are genuine SAS quick restraint jobs cost me a bomb on ebay

15. Happy there was no jappy slappy.