Walt or not to Walt.

Iron sight.......what is he?...RLC stacker?.......:thumright:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
If he has all the relevant certificates duly signed by Baron Sir Lord Shorrt-Arrse then he must be genooine.

No mention however of para/commando 'soooperman' abilities which is nice for a change, in fact based on that I'd hedge my bets that he can do what he says he can quite competantly. From experience though he wouldnt be my first point of call for anything other than UK based unarmed close protective/security management work.

(Imagine the cunt yapping your fucking ears off though motoring down Route Irish after an 8 hour drop off/turn around job?)

I bet he is a scream at that holiday park, it must be a laugh a minute there with him in charge of security. I thought it quite funny that he has 'All of those qualifications' and has ended up as chief doorman at fucking Butlins!

Apparently he's a dive master which is PADI speak for someone who hangs around the back on a dive lesson or checks that the air is switched on when the students enter the water. A member of the RNVR?? How is that relevant to close protection. The firefighting thing is basic training for sailors I seem to remember.

His essential qualification for the job appears to have been working as a nightclub bouncer who has done a course in close protection. His testimonials come from the guy who ran the course and a couple of coppers he knows.

merchandise shadowing??? hanging round boots watching teen slappers buy condoms more like

The piccy shows a bloke who obviously has his eyebrows shaped and gets botox.

Why am I not feeling the need to to pay him money to protect my nearest and dearest?

He sounds like a knob

Sent from my electronic brick

I bet he is a scream at that holiday park, it must be a laugh a minute there with him in charge of security. I thought it quite funny that he has 'All of those qualifications' and has ended up as chief doorman at fucking Butlins!
Having stayed on Warren Farm campsite recently which is family orientated his skills must have been badly needed for all those kids running around what a prat.

That Warren Farm place he works is so laid back, I could get my 3 year old to do the 'Door' there.

They only have door staff as its a requirement of the licence, not because its like beiruit.

My folks like to go there and been as a kid myself.

I hope those eggs on his testimonials page don't mind having their phone no's & addresses stuck on t'interweb for 'all' to see.
I say 'all' as i bet his website hit counter was a double digit ZERO before us lot jumped on it. I bet he's got a woody seeing all these hits & thinking a ruckload of sooper dopper CP work will be coming his way. If he checks the referrers info on his website he'll just links straight back to this fcuking thread!! Sorry fella, its just us cynical old cunts taking the wazz. Genius!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Plum Crazy Waltenkommando 48
S Waltenkommando 2
loofkar Waltenkommando 61