Walt or not to Walt.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by charliecharlieone, Jun 11, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

he can cum on my boat anytime dear.
  2. I notice he is a basic Thai speaker, I presume that is so he can talk to ladyboys?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Whatever floats your boat.
  4. You can have him with our pleasure
  5. Iron sight.......what is he?...RLC stacker?.......:thumright:
  6. I spy a sex tourist.

Speaks fluent Thai as he spends his hols diddling 14 year olds.
  7. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

If he has all the relevant certificates duly signed by Baron Sir Lord Shorrt-Arrse then he must be genooine.
  8. BTEC level 3 CP; the equivalent of an A-Level. Hmmm...don't think I'd want him looking after me.
  9. No mention however of para/commando 'soooperman' abilities which is nice for a change, in fact based on that I'd hedge my bets that he can do what he says he can quite competantly. From experience though he wouldnt be my first point of call for anything other than UK based unarmed close protective/security management work.

(Imagine the cunt yapping your fucking ears off though motoring down Route Irish after an 8 hour drop off/turn around job?)
  10. I bet he is a scream at that holiday park, it must be a laugh a minute there with him in charge of security. I thought it quite funny that he has 'All of those qualifications' and has ended up as chief doorman at fucking Butlins!
  11. Apparently he's a dive master which is PADI speak for someone who hangs around the back on a dive lesson or checks that the air is switched on when the students enter the water. A member of the RNVR?? How is that relevant to close protection. The firefighting thing is basic training for sailors I seem to remember.

His essential qualification for the job appears to have been working as a nightclub bouncer who has done a course in close protection. His testimonials come from the guy who ran the course and a couple of coppers he knows.
  12. merchandise shadowing??? hanging round boots watching teen slappers buy condoms more like