Walt or Hero??

Sorry if this has already been spotted and I'm a knobber re-posting it!

I was flicking through the BBC's pictures from today's Rememberance day - clocked this one -

BBC News - In pictures: Armistice Day around the world

I migHT be wrong and these could be from a very well to do man who really got down with it, but 3 MiD's!!!! That's good going and I've only ever seen 2 before and that was on a WW2 vet. I just thought that shurely after 2 MiD's, he migth have gotten a medal of some sort - QGM (Instead of third MiD, I know they are different levels, but sometimes I'm sure it's the way it's put across) or MBE prehaps?
If they are your medals and they are real - Bloody good show, if they're not real - Wait out and standyby!

I wouldn't say walt. His medals all check out and most walts are so unstable they'll put the order of the Garter or a couple of DSOs up there.

He's got his former yugo and kosovo the wrong way round, though.

He's got his former yugo and kosovo the wrong way round, though.
The NATO Kosovo medal started to be awarded before the Former Yugoslavia medal was superceeded. It's somewhat unusal for someone to have them that way round but not impossible.

Op Agricola (Kosovo) and Op Palatine (Bosnia) ran concurrently. After Kosovo in '99 I decided a holiday dog handling in Bosnia in 2001 was good idea.

I take it you mean these?
We may need MittMayo for this one.

Just looked at mine (God they are filthy). Off that, I am guessing NI, Yugoslavia and Queen's Choclit one. Not sure on the second on in though.

Are you lot on fucking drugs?

This is a perfectly normal and correct set of medals, double MiD in NI and a QCVS on his Agricola.

If any of you testicle sniffers had ever served then you might find a few of the guys in your unit have these medals. Nothing surprising here apart from the ignorance displayed by some of the posters here.
Take that back cuntychops.

The only thing you've served is your smelly halibut wreaking cunt on a plate to most of 3 Div
You are so wrong, you missed out 12 Bde, and a full stop at the end of your sentence.

Shouldn't the Accumulated Service Medal be worn before the QGJM and his NATO shit?

Just a point

Edited to add, whoever mounted them needs a slap as well

Shouldn't the Accumulated Service Medal be worn before the QGJM and his NATO shit?

Just a point

Edited to add, whoever mounted them needs a slap as well

No. You're talking bollocks.

So just because someone is wearing a gash set of gongs, that makes them a walt does it?

How about this chap?

Wobble off, fuck-head.

No. You're talking bollocks.

So just because someone is wearing a gash set of gongs, that makes them a walt does it?

How about this chap?

Wobble off, fuck-head.
Hey, Cunt, I didn't say he was a Walt. I asked if his medals were mounted in the correct order and further stated that whoever had mounted them had done a shit job. Which bit is wrong Knob Jockey?

Hey, Cunt, I didn't say he was a Walt. I asked if his medals were mounted in the correct order and further stated that whoever had mounted them had done a shit job. Which bit is wrong Knob Jockey?
The manner of your 'Shouldn't the Accumulated Service Medal be worn before the QGJM and his NATO shit?' was firmly aimed at 'he is wrong' as opposed to you asking 'should his ACSM be worn before the QGJM...etc...etc'. As me learned colleague, verticalgyro suggests. Get some time in and stop trying to be clever. You aint.

Doubt you earned enough gongs to get them court mounted anyway...swish

No.

If you want to comment on medals threads then get some time in and learn the orders of medals before spouting off.
'Get some time in?' Yeah OK, you fucking crow, please, lighten my day with tales of your derring do against terry taleban and those nasty ragheads in Iraqistan. Or, better still, please tell me you did more than stag on in a sanger during Banner. Cheeky cunt

The manner of your 'Shouldn't the Accumulated Service Medal be worn before the QGJM and his NATO shit?' was firmly aimed at 'he is wrong' as opposed to you asking 'should his ACSM be worn before the QGJM...etc...etc'. As me learned colleague, verticalgyro suggests. Get some time in and stop trying to be clever. You aint.

Doubt you earned enough gongs to get them court mounted anyway...swish
Yeah, you're right, only got six...Damn! but not a ASM, which is why I asked the question!